- Several times Loki has succeeded in his quest to rule Asgard! In early issues, this was done by stealing Odin's Odin-ring, which made Loki supreme ruler. When Thor tried to protest, their father responded by removing his mouth, as not even Odin can disagree with the one who wears the Odin-ring. Of couse, such conquests rarely last more than a few issues.
- He once turned Thor into a frog, and would have succeeded in gaining the throne if he hadn't lifted Mjölnir at the last moment.
- His manipulation of Balder the Brave must be acknowledged. After Loki killed him with his one weakness, mistletoe, Balder was forced to wade through an ocean of blood and everyone he ever killed to return to the world of the living. Henceforth, he became a pacifist and renounced all violence. When he heard that Loki was consorting with Malekith the Accursed, and needed to deliver a message from Odin to Loki, Loki ignored him as he was captured and prepared for execution. Balder slipped his bonds and, with no other choice as the delivery of the letter could save billions of lives, was forced to renounce his vow as he singlehandedly killed◊ every demon◊ in the hall. At which point Loki revealed that he had already accepted to work with Malekith, tossed the letter over his head, and laughed that it was so delightful to watch a pacifist slay the thousands that he couldn't beat to mention it before. Balder then threatened to kill him via decapitation. Loki goaded him into it, and Balder ran screaming into the night, cursing himself... and when he left, Loki picked up my head◊ and placed it back on. After all, the first thing a sorcerer of quality learns is making himself as difficult to kill as possible.
- While plotting out his far-reaching plans before the Siege event he realized he needed control of the Dsir. You know, the undead Valkyries that eat souls that are considered The Dreaded? So naturally the best option was to beat them into submission with his bare hands, and get them to swear fealty to him. Take that mortals who claim Loki is nothing without his spells!
- He gave the mercenary Deadpool his gift of Breaking the Fourth Wall by doing it himself. He also convinced him he was his son, to get back at Thor. When Deadpool failed to defeat Thor, he cursed Deadpool with the face of Tom Cruise and made him completely indestructible until he apologized.
- He turned his own grandfather into snow after traveling through time, then returned to the present and tricked Thor into killing him, causing him to be exiled yet again for killing a member of the Asgardian Royal Family.
- When fighting two Legacy Characters of sorts of Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Eric Masterson, he took out Beta Ray Bill with one shot from behind. He then became enraged when Eric sucker-punched him. Loki enacted revenge by seizing his arm with machinery and shocking him◊ enough to release his hammers, then slapped him◊ to the brink of unconsciousness. To make things even better, he reverted to his mortal form due to losing hold of Mjölnir.
- Even Loki's LEGO self is not to be trifled with. In LEGO Marvel Superheroes, he successfully outwitted Doctor Doom and Magneto and brainwashed Galactus to devour Earth and Asgard. And he would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling gamers.
- In Marvel Ultimate Alliance, he storms Asgard with an army of Frost Giants and trolls. When the heroes catch up to him, he deliberately throws the fight to trick them into freeing the Destroyer for him, which he then proceded to control. And foreknowledge of his plan won't help you, as it has to be done to progress in the game.
Awesome / Loki