- Andy shoving the preachy caretaker down a cliff.
- If the audience's reaction is anything to go by, it's the PM and Gregory kissing in season 3.
- Also, notice how both actors keep a straight face. Now that's hard to do.
- The Lou and Andy swimming pool sketch was filmed in one take. Think about how nerve wrecking it must've been for Matt and David. Anything could go wrong, but fortunately it was a one take wonder.
- I'd like a round-the-world cruise please, leaving in March, returning September, travelling first class for about £700. Computer says Yes.
- The Fatfighters sketch in the series 3 finale, in which the entire group gets up and leaves, deciding they have finally had enough of Marjorie's bullshit.
- Dastardly though it was of Andy to see off Lou's girlfriend by pretending she pushed him over, you can't help but admire his attention to detail in spinning the wheel before he lies on the floor.
Awesome / Little Britain