- Six. Little. Words:Tramp: Keep your paws off my boy!
Scamp: Hey! Paws off my Pop! (bites Reggie in the tail, and he yelps in pain)
- Immediately followed when Tramp gets at Reggie's mercy
- Eventually, Tramp defeats Reggie by slamming the cage door shut. Reggie bumps his head on the iron bars of his cell door, and he falls to the floor, unconscious.
- Scamp saving Angel from the Dogcatcher.
- Angel calling out Scamp for choosing to be stray then being part of a family.
- A small moment, but Lady growling at the Junkyard Dogs when they disrupt her family's picnic was very admirable.
- No. The main reason for that was that said Junkyard Dogs almost trampled her daughters. Lady's pissed.
- Sparky's retelling of The Tramp.
- Scamp managing to get back at Buster for deliberately abandoning him by rigging a set of junk to end with Buster being caged.
- The fact he was able to do all that with just one kick to a can.
- Angel saving Scamp before the oncoming train approaches them.
- Yes, they only did find a wig, but give Trusty his props: He's an old dog who managed to smell out the location where Scamp was.
Awesome / Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure