- The Gamescom trailer for Marvel Super Heroes shows plenty of epic action.
- LEGO Marvel itself looks like a CMOA for Tt Games. A gigantic NYC hub with just about every memorable character in the Marvel universe appearing!
- The developers show that they actually do listen, and made a Big Fig version of Venom, whom Venom will be able transform into. Venom's transformation itself is composed of the Big Fig version of him tearing himself out of the smaller minifigure version of Venom. Even better? That wasn't the first example. The entire inclusion of Gambit was because so many people wanted him in it.
- The final LEGO Marvel trailer. Not only does it show lots of exciting gameplay, it also hints at an EPIC Enemy Mine against Galactus. All during an amazing monologue from Stan the man himself!Stan Lee: What does it mean to be a hero? It's more than just superpowers and costumes. It's being scared, but standing tall anyway. It's digging deeper, and pushing further than you ever thought you could, in the face of unthinkable evil. True heroes band together to do what's right. Sometimes, it takes extraordinary circumstances to prove that maybe, just maybe, there's a hero in all of us.
- Doc Ock gets one for making a door by grabbing a helicopter right out of the air and swinging it into a building.
- Magneto tearing off Iron Man's armor in seconds, then later controlling the Statue of Liberty like a puppet!
- Tony Stark's tower gets hacked, and that means he can't trust any of the computer systems in his suits either...except one which he has to reach (with Captain America's help) by fending off Extremis soldiers barehanded. Time to rock it oldschool as Mark 1 Iron Man!
- Mandarin hijacks the Hulkbuster armor after Cap and Iron Man defeat Killian. As if that alone isn't awesome enough, how does Tony respond?JARVIS: House Party protocal activated.
- And then Mandarin actually manages to hold his own against them all! He's lost about half his health, but he's still fighting. Tony then responds by building a medium sized arc reactor from the scraps of his power suit army to fry the Hulkbuster. That whole boss fight is awesome, really.
- The entire Bifrosty Reception level and boss fight, with Loki taunting you every step of the way as the heroes use their powers to great effect to take him on. He even gets alternate dialogue in Free Play mode.
- Jean Grey gets one for taking control of Juggernaut and wiping the floor with the Brotherhood mooks.
- Poor Thing just can't catch a break for the first few times he's playable and either his catch phrase is interrupted, cut short, or stolen. However, when he does finally get to use it when punching Dr. Doom off of the Asteroid M base and sending him careening back down to Earth, it is glorious!Doom: Defeated? It cannot be! I'm...I'm Dr. Doom!
Thing: Sorry, Doc. But you know what? [picks up Doom and holds back fist] It's finally CLOBBERIN' TIME!
[The Thing sucker punches Doom out of Asteroid M straight into the dark cold nothingness of space.]
- The final boss battle against Galactus is just as epic and amazing as one would expect, with five steps, each with a different team composed of heroes and villains.
- Three words: HULK THOR SMASH!
- The Power Walk that the heroes and villains do side by side.
- After beating the final boss, you unlock Galactus as a playable character, and it's just as cool as it sounds. He's understandably toned down to the size of a normal minifig, but being able to play as the guy you just beat the crap out of is just amazing on hundreds of levels.
- Anytime you skydive off the Helicarrier. You get to the edge and jump. Then rock music kicks in, you hear the howling of the wind, and falling has never felt so cool.
- Flying back up to the Helicarrier as either any flying character or in a plane is just as awesome. Especially if the flying character has a speed boost.
- After the mid-credits cutscene, the music switches from the epic in-game themes to that of the Merry Marvel Marching Society.
- The sheer amount of detail that went into even minor characters in this game. To pick just a couple of examples, Luke Cage has double health as per his unbreakable skin, when Loki uses the Casket of Ancient Winters he visibly becomes a Frost Giant as in Thor, and one of Squirrel Girl's attacks resembles her defeat of Doctor Doom in her first appearance.
- Try pausing the game while playing as a shape-shifted Mystique. The menu will show you the name of the character you're shifted into. That's right — Mystique's disguises are so good that they fool the interface.
Awesome / LEGO Marvel Super Heroes