- Detonating Herman Gunther at the exact moment he said "I regret...". In a cutscene.
- Kiko capturing the mastermind who eluded him on his previous case in Covert Action. You can hear the fist pump.
- In Final Doom: TNT Evilution, his playthrough of stage 30. The opening of the video goes "Let's go die repeatedly to this obnoxious puzzle". He only dies once, and that was after blindly navigating to the far side of the teleporter maze and skipping most of the platforms in the proper solution to the maze.Kikoskia: I'm just shaking my head now... How did tha- never mind, here's what happens when you mess it up.
- When he started his Hardcore Minecraft, he spawned on a tiny island far from land with only a lone tree and seeds to live off of. 60 parts later he has a Nether Portal, a cow farm, a miniature castle, a populated village and an Enchanting Table. All on his tiny isolated island. Considering how great the odds against his survival were at first, this is a great accomplishment. And then the creepers who went through the unsecured nether portal on the beach said hi...
- Episode 16 of his Let's Replay of X-COM: UFO Defense. Kiko gets a terror mission in Novosibirsk, and as he finds out, with Snakemen and Chryssalids. His team is woefully underprepared, with only personal armor and laser weaponry. Kiko himself acknowledges that he was gonna lose soldiers. Two episodes later, thanks to a lot of cautious movement and positioning, the mission is completed with 23 aliens killed and absolutely no X-COM casualties. Also, once civilian managed to survive despite being in close proximity to a cluster of Chryssalids the whole time and being punched by a zombie. The fanbase was quick to demand that she be included in the X-COM roster, as Civilian, and Kiko provided in short order. Civilian would then go on to survive until the very end of the game, 55 episodes later.
- In the same Let's Play, he fired a blaster bomb into a building because he saw an alien in it. When he got to the building, he found FIVE corpses.
- In his play of VVVVVV, he clears Veni Vidi Vici. In the space of half a normal-length video. With NO CUTS.
Awesome / Kikoskia