- Sheena's ultimate move after she merges with her sequel "twin": Pretty Armageddon. It clears out everything on the screen, and since "screen" is a relative term outside of video games, well... It's also beautifully animated.
- In the climax when Bogey makes a Heroic Sacrifice to heal Radd. This is also Grade A Tear Jerker material.
- GI Guy is pretty much a walking Moment of Awesome. As he puts it himself, "My player spent a lot of time leveling me up."
- The entire plot of the final villain. Even if it fails.
- Kobayashi and Gnarl taking levels in awesome and joining the heroes in the final battle.
- Radd's decision to oppose the Moderators to begin with, and much that he does thereafter.
- The ending, which breaks the fourth wall in the most inspiring way ever.Text Box: So... How about it, human?
- Everyone managing to deal the 9999 hits required to defeat the final villain.
Awesome / Kid Radd