open/close all folders
- The Critic appearing in his M. Bison uniform.
- The return of Dr. Insano.
- Lee appearing live on camera for an extended period, giving him more involvement in the script than in the First Year Brawl. Note that this is not the first time that he's been 3D, yet this is the first time that he's been given the chance to really explore how that feels. Hilarity Ensues.
- Linkara reenacting the Patton clip he's used so many times.
Part 1 - The Withering Eye
- "ARE YOU A NAZI, LINKARA?"
- "So are we Nazis? OR NAZIIIISSSS!?!?!"
- "IT'S TIME."
- The end of the first charge.
- Little Miss Gamer's cameo trapped in her NES, where she punches a duck.
- The team suiting up for war, shouldering their signature weapons. The score that accompanies the scene makes it all the more epic—especially the proton pack start-up sound as Paw fires up his headphones.
Part 2 - Triumph and Treacle
- The president of Molossia beats down his opponents with a toy sword and teleportation spam.
- Lee goes 3D, blocks the President's sword with his bare hands, and lays the smackdown on him.
- Team TGWTG winning the war after the Minister of Making Things Orderly (who's obviously the President) tells them they won.
- Yanki J used a baseball bat to hit a cannon ball right back to Kevin Baugh, a fantastic piece of Throw It In!.
- "Don't make us review you."
Part 3 - Inglorious Glory
- Kevin Baugh's plan to retake his country.
- The Critic finally says OF COURSE!
- The reason that their flag is a gun-wielding ice cream cone with muscular arms that fires lasers out of its eyes.
- Nostalgia Chick as Sarah Palin firing a machine gun.
Part 4 - The Beginning of the End of the Beginning
- The Return of Dr. Insano.
- Mars, Bringer of War from "The Planets" playing in the background as Ma Ti finishes giving his warning.
- Seeing more of the Nostalgia Critic's review room, previously only seen in closeups at the desk or door.
- Cinema Snob actually stands up to the Critic and tells him off to his face at the trial, something no one else dares to do at this point.
- The Critic makes a speech about "nasty wasties" and instead of being ridiculous, it comes across as utterly terrifying.
Part 5 - The Fall of the Risen
- The fight between The Critic and Dr. Insano with electric blasts and Science.
- To the Super NES Batman Returns Boss Music, no less!
- "Knock knock." "Who's there?" "GUN!!!"
- INSANO SHORYUKEN!
- Critic punching out Nostalgia Chick/Nostalgia Palin.
- Linkara finally taking command to lead the troops to overthrow the Critic.
- Board James explaining how to play Risk.
- Linkara taking off his coat, revealing a Starfleet uniform, then taking a helmet and putting it on, knocking his hat off - all to epic music.
- The parade of cameos who believe in Santa Christ, or otherwise react brilliantly in character.
Part 6 - All the Really Bad Shit Happens
- Phelous turning the Critic's stealing of his ideas completely around on him.
- Nostalgia Chick's reveal of her Obfuscating Stupidity.
- The return of Santa Christ.
- The rebellion against the Critic.
- Benzaie and Beary teaming up against Nostalgia Critic.
- When Phelous closes in on the Critic armed with a bat alongside Film Brain and JewWario, this dialogue follows:Critic: Phelous! After all the good ideas I came up for you- (Screams as Phelous pins him to the door of the refrigerator)Phelous: (Voice hoarse with rage) Shut up! Just shut up!
- The cameo of Ask That Guy, merely appearing for the sake of the cameo and then leaving again.
- How the Critic managed to take out 3D Lee, who had been established as one of the strongest fighters in the team. Kind of.
- Cinema Snob's return. He totally derails the Critic's plan by revealing that he defused the dynamite.
- The epic parody of the Bayeux Tapestry, showing the events of the film, that the end credits play over. A very awesome piece of artwork.