- Reserved, diligent "a-lot-has-happened-since-I-became-a-teacher" Sawa-chan's facade cracks in S2 E10 "Sensei" when people start calling Death Devil "cute" during the wedding performance. She snaps hard enough that the lights in the auditorium go out.
- The first time "My Love Is a Stapler" is played live, Yui forgets to sing. Mio jumps in to take the words. For the shy girl she is, that's pretty awesome.
- Then they turn it into a pretty epic duet.
- The seiyuu actually playing their instruments for "My Love Is a Stapler" and "Fuwa Fuwa Time" in the Let's Go concert.
- And in the Come With Me concert, "Pure Pure Heart" and "U&I" (as well as performing Fuwa Fuwa Time" again).
- The song U&I doubles as a heartwarming moment.
- The encore at the end of Episode 12 definitely counts.
- Yui improvising a whole new verse for Gohan wa Okazu during the movie.
- The concert in the classroom close to the end of The Movie. Once again doubles as a heartwarmer due to the circumstances that lead up to, and even during it.
- The movie's opening has the four girls playing some pretty hardcore metal out of nowhere.
Awesome / K-On!