- "Swinging on a Star." All of it. Why synchronize watches when you can sing Sinatra instead?
- Hawk and Tommy taking out Snickers and Almond Joy while still partially paralyzed.
- Hawk picking his corrupt parole officer's pocket and stealing the keys to the prison they are in and then locking him in said prison. And tossing the keys into a janitor's mop bucket on his way out.
- The Mayflowers tell Butterfinger and Snickers not to hurt Hudson as they need him for another job. With the biggest shit-eating smirk imaginable, Hudson unleashes his inner Bugs Bunny and proceeds to beat the crap out of both men without fear of retaliation.Hudson: Really? Don't hurt him? Even if he does this? (smacks Butterfingers in the gut and smashes his head against a wall) Or what about this? (grabs Snickers' glasses, throws them on the floor and crushes them with his foot) Surely this...(runs Snickers across the room and rams his head into the wall) must offend!
- He only stops when the Mayflowers point out that he won't need certain body parts to complete the job.
- Everything discussed about the Vatican job - especially since Anna's savvy is in full effect despite her boss' arrogance;Anna: He's definitely gonna steal the Codex. I can feel it. I'm not sure when.
Cardinal: Attempt to steal, you mean. The vanity in this man Hudson Hawk! The Vatican has foiled the advances of pirates and terrorists. We will not lie down for some schmuck from New Jersey!
Anna: You did it. In one day - less than one day of planning, and you did it. You started the week by stealing the Sforza and ended it by swiping the Codex. What are your plans for the weekend? Hoisting away the Coliseum? Tell me, did the Devil make you do it, or did Darwin and Minerva Mayflower?
- ...Though even she didn't expect Hawk to be this good.
Hudson Hawk: Can't we just go back to the kissing part?
Awesome / Hudson Hawk