- His cameo in The Stinger of Guardians of the Galaxy.
Howard: Why'd you let it (Cosmo the astronaut dog) lick you like that, gross.
- The fact that he feels safe enough to sit and chat with the Collector (while having a drink with him no less).
- Which leads to the implication that Howard was one of the few exhibits there by choice!
- His blink-and-miss-it cameo in Avengers: Endgame. He arrives as one of the countless heroes summoned up by Doctor Strange to help stop Thanos once and for all. He not only survived the Snap (as was confirmed by Word of God), but if he was still a part of the Collector's prizes, he was able to survive the raid on Knowhere by Thanos's forces long enough to be summoned.
- Give Howard some credit: in spite of how the film turned out, he's the first Marvel Comics character to be adapted to the big screen (discounting the 1940s Captain America serial from Republic Pictures, which was pretty much an In Name Only version).
Awesome / Howard the Duck