- A dark one by Sauron, when Denethor surprises him with the arrival of the Westerlands, who provide a whole nation of brave men with no fear of Sauron. Sauron, however, adjusts in an instant, and turns it back on Denethor, showing him images of the Lannister armies destroying Minas Tirith, while singing along to a spectacularly creepy altered version of The Rains of Castamere. He then horrifies Denethor by showing him the horrors the Lannisters and their men perpetrate in canon, breezing through Denethor's feeble claim that men without Sauron's influence on them could never be so evil.Shall we see what spoils the Lion shall leave for thee?
- Denethor, to his credit, responds well by wresting the Palantir and showing the more noble scenes from Westeros, taunting Sauron by claiming that the rains may yet fall over the ruins of Barad-Dur.
- The sparring match between Jaime Lannister and Faramir, son of Denethor.
- The attempted escape from Minas Morgul deserves credit, given how well Bronn, Shagga, Ser Lyle, Ser Gregor and perhaps two dozen Red Cloaks acquit themselves against an entire city filled with Orcs. Ser Gregor in particular manages to best a Troll single-handed.
- The first Battle of Osgiliath, wherein Jaime manages to barely hold off the Witch King long enough to drive back the invading Orcs and Easterlings. It was a feat so impressive that even a passing Maglor, son of Feanor, and a veteran of the War of Wrath marked it, saying that it reminded him of 'better days'.
- Saruman manages to drive back all nine of the Nazgul with a little aid from his blast powder, Qyburn and a well aimed fireball, effectively destroying their physical forms.
Awesome / Hear Me Roar