- Gizmo going all Rambo on the spider gremlin, setting him aflame with his makeshift bow, saving Kate and Marla to boot.
- In a fourth wall breaking moment, the gremlins take over the movie theater showing the movie and start playing a nudist film instead. An usher goes to the audience and asks help from none other than Hulk Hogan himself to straighten them out and get the movie going on again.The Hulkster: Okay you guys, listen up! People pay good money to see this movie! When they go out to a theater they want cold sodas, hot popcorn, and no monsters in the projection booth! Do I have to come up there myself? Do you think the Gremsters can stand up to the Hulkster? Well, if I were you, I'd run the rest of Gremlins 2! Right now!(The gremlins comply)The Hulkster: Sorry folks, it won't happen again.
- Futterman's battle with the bat gremlin, ending with him covering it with cement.
- Brain's death. Despite having melted to nearly skeletal husk, he still stands and finishes his musical number triumphantly.
- This fan recreation of the "Film Break" scene.
- Despite his cluelessness and strangeness (not to mention his unscrupulous underlings), Daniel Clamp proves to be just the kind of person to support Billy. He not only shreds a Gremlin, but totally trusts Billy's experience with the Gremlins and helps with the exterior defense. He even leads a SWAT team inside his own office tower just to stop the Gremlins from getting outside! If that doesn't prove the guy's got balls, one wonders what does.
Awesome / Gremlins 2: The New Batch