- Avra, the first Lantern, decides he's had enough of this "losing" crap and plans to show his fellow recruits just what the power of will can really do. Cue Curb-Stomp Battle from the very first constructs made by a Green Lantern Ring.
- The first Green Lantern was Avra. Eventually, Avra falls and his ring is passed down through generations until it chooses Abin Sur, and finally, Hal Jordan. It's pretty cool to know that Hal's ring has such an epic and rich history coming from the first Green Lantern.
- Sergeant Deegan's Last Stand. His defensive shield gets fried by a Wave Motion Gun, and for a brief and terrifying moment it looks like he's going to be vaporized...until his eyes turn green. With the last of his energy, he forms another construct — a drill — and pushes it through the beam and crashes into the tank firing, blowing it up from the inside. He dies shortly after, but he absolutely demonstrated the true power of a Green Lantern's will.
- The climatic scene when the Corps desperately pushing the planet Oa against Krona with every once of willpower they have, but he is too strong and they are taking casualties. Just when Kilowog notes that they need more power, Green Lantern Mogo, the living planet, arrives to help and Krona learns the hard way how much to beware the Corps' power!
- In other words, a planet uses another planet to hurl a planet-sized villain into the sun. If that is not awesome, nothing is.
- Laira fighting her father.
- Though there's a brief, heartbreaking sequence in the fight where they duel (ostensibly to the death) in front of a row of holograms showing their happiest moments together.
- Laira's prior beatdowns of her brother and step-mother were also pretty badass.
- Atrocitus tries to steal Abin Sur's power battery. He lets him have it.
- Before he takes him on, Atrocitus gets the power battery to almost blow up. Abin takes the exploding Battery and takes it up...and uses the time to RECHARGE HIS RING before it blows up.
Awesome / Green Lantern: Emerald Knights