- It's not quite as awe inspiring as the other examples, but for a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy to push a zombie down the stairs to save a girl she didn't even know is pretty impressive. And it's the first thing we see Chikaze do.
- Zest's entrance in chapter eight is pretty spectacular.
- A lot of the battles with the Jewel Seeds are much more exciting than in canon, but the eldritch submarine against the TSAB team and Fate and Nanoha in chapter ten is absolutely incredible.
- And then Precia proves that her rank is well earned when she kills it in one hit and disables the Arthra at the same time. From another dimension. Wow.
- The battle on the Garden of Time is way more awesome than in canon Nanoha. The TSAB brings far more ships and personnel to bear, while the defenses of the Garden are made much stronger by the additional Jewel Seeds tied into the defense systems.
- Yuuno gets one in chapter thirteen, when he uses his knowledge of ancient technology and a well placed lightning spell to destroy an incredibly powerful construct powered by a Jewel Seed.
- Precia manages to make use of Nanoha's unexpected involvement in her plot and everything that came with it, and succeeds in resurrecting Alicia without risking a dangerous journey to Alhazred.
- The most awesome moment was when it was revealed the entire battle in the Garden of Time was just a distraction meant to trick the TSAB into thinking Nanoha and the Testarossas had died. In a manner befitting Ozymandias, Precia had already revived Alicia and told no one about it.
- Aleph made Precia somewhat likeable while remaining largely true to her character. Enough that readers of her fic wanted Precia to survive longer to see what became of her. That's quite an achievement.
- Power Games gives one to Shamal in Chapter 5. She uses Klarwind to disrupt a large TSAB device without anyone noticing.
- And then she and Zafira curb stomp a squad of TSAB mages that outnumbers them ten to one.
- And then, immediately after, they manage to destroy a Mariage while also keeping it from killing any of the unconscious TSAB personnel on the battlefield.
- Power Games's Mêlée à Trois in Chapter 6.
- Chapter 8: Arf and Vesta and later Yuuno versus a Masked Man. Especially when Vesta pulls out laser claws or when Yuuno uses an Attack Reflector. There's also the illusion attack trick with Arf.
- At the same time, the Signum and Vita board a ship in Dimensional Space. How do they do it? By floating in the Void Between the Worlds without any magical protections so the ship's automatic defenses can't detect them.
- And then Tiida's group is ambushed and defeated by Shamal. Singlehandedly. Because she's actually The Wraith.
- And a special mention goes to Alicia for upgrading Raising Heart and Bardiche with Jewel Seeds. It's probably going to turn out bad, but it's still awesome.
- Chapter 9 gives one to Chrono when he suddenly turns into a Guile Hero. A single slip from Graham leads him to believe the man is hiding something. He sets up a cover with Mei's help, then bluffs his way into a secure location. Finally he confronts and questions Graham and his familiars, who eventually realizes that Chrono is stalling. Lotte attacks Chrono...and is promptly flung away by his counterattack. Turns out that Chrono secretly cast a mana draining spell on Graham because he knew he could weaken the familiars that way.
- Fate versus Signum is one heck of a fight, especially since Fate pulls every single advantage she can on Signum including Arf's barriers, fast movements, and vats full of liquid metal.
- And at the end the Mariage get an evil one for Zerg Rushing the Wolkenritter.
- Chapter 10, the final battle. Pretty much all of it. Special mention goes to Nanoha's Starlight Breaker, the Takamachis fighting the Mariage, Zest cutting off the Book's arm, Yuuno using the last of his willpower to hold down the Book of Darkness, Hayate's stand against the Book from the inside, Precia unexpectedly popping up with a surprising plan, Momoko, Nanoha and Fate sealing the book, and everything involving Chikaze.
- But nothing tops the one in the Epilogue. Give it up for the authors who fooled nearly everyone into thinking the story was actually over. Too bad it invalidates some of the previous moments by revealing they didn't happen.
Awesome / Game Theory (Lyrical Nanoha)