- The very existence of Katawa Shoujo comes from a post on /a/.
- On /a/, many Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei fans kept track of a throwaway joke where they must laugh after seven years since the airing of the episode. The time had come and /a/ celebrated with a SZS marathon and the page played the opening theme on loop for the entire day.
- New Year's Eve, 2009: a poster misses /mu/ (music) and posts the first line of "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey on /m/ (mecha). This follows.
- In 2012, when a Burger King employee posted a picture of himself standing in lettuce containers, the users traced him and others involved, and got them fired.
- 23 April 2014. An Australian poster on /int/ hacks moot and exposes who the janitors and mods are along with banning insufferable posters and revealing the mythical /j/.
- The anon that sings the opera parts in /a/'s cover of "Libera Me From Hell" (also known as "Operanon") does it surprisingly well.
Awesome / 4chan