As this is a Moment of Awesome page, spoilers will be left unmarked. You Have Been Warned!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Sister Location | Pizzeria Simulator | Help Wanted | Security Breach
FNaF World | Ultimate Custom Night
The Silver Eyes
- Scott Cawthon gets one for throwing out so many red herrings that no one even considered the idea that this game was a prequel.
- Scott gets another one for making the game in a matter of months, only to have many fans say that it surpasses the original.
- Give Scott another meta crowning moment for actually managing to make the decisions made by the Management in the first game make sense!
- You know how badass Mike was in the first game? Well, Jeremy Fitzgerald far surpasses him in the second one. He has to deal with 10 animatronics now, while trying to wind a music box, conserve flashlight power, and be able to put on his mask fast enough when they get too near him. Oh, and the reason he has the mask? No doors! And he keeps on coming back, night after night! However, all this possibly earns him is a lobotomy-by-robot, but still, he was badass while he lasted.
- Out of the way, Jeremy. Fritz Smith is the new badass around here! He beat 10/20 Mode and got fired for it anyway!
- In a bit of a meta-sense, whoever created these horrifying robots in the first place. There's a reason animatronics are on rails or wires in real life: their joints and servos couldn't handle the strain of walking around. But not only do these robots walk around, they can recognize people, carry heavy object (i.e. human beings), and crawl through vents! Hell, one of the old models can even leap at you! And they seem to run on a nearly endless power source, since they're never seen recharging. There's also some evidence that they're actually sentient! Major Cut Lex Luthor a Check comes in when you realize that these were made just to entertain kids. Who designed these things, Doctor Steel?
- The day it came out and the day after, Five Nights at Freddy's 2 was Steam's number one seller. That means it even beat out huge mainstream series such as Assassin's Creed: Unity that came out on the same day. Not bad for an indie title made by only one guy.