- The Four's first public appearance, especially Grimm helping pull back the fire truck.
- Johnny using the Die or Fly method to escape Doom's missile:Sue: Don't even think about it.Johnny: Never do. (jumps off the building) Come on. Come on! Come on! FLAME ON!
- Cue Awesome Music in the form of the main theme as the Human Torch blazes through the city with the missile close behind, with Johnny ultimately winning by setting a garbage scow on fire and thus tricking the missile's guidance system.
- Dr. Doom ends up on the wrong end of most of them:
- "You missed me."
- And:Dr. Doom: Susan, let's not fight.
Invisible Woman: No. Let's!
- And:Dr. Doom: It's time to end this!
[Thing smashes through the wall behind him]
The Thing: No, Vic — it's clobberin' time! (punches him across the room, causing Doom to slam intoa wall and then have the wall fall right down on top of him) Damn, I've been waiting to do that!
- And that's after Ben willingly transformed back into The Thing after being restored to human form, just so he could save his friends.
- Just to clarify the above line — after saying it, Ben then punches Doom across the room, into the opposite wall, which then causes the (rather large) logo of Doom's company to fall on top of him.
- And then Reed leads the team in their defeat of Doom. WITH SCIENCE.
- Admittedly Doctor Doom's "charging up" scene (the one when he is in the middle of the street) was pretty cool (the sound effect helped too).
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
- The movie itself is not the greatest, but it provides Reed Richards with one of the greatest moments he's had in any medium (although it should be noted that it was stolen from a comic book):General Hager: Let me make it clear for you and your pack of freaks here. I'm the quarterback. You're on my team, got it? But I guess you never played football in high school, did you, Richards?
Reed Richards: No, you're right, I didn't. I stayed inside and studied, like a good little nerd. And fifteen years later, I'm one of the greatest minds of the 21st century, I'm engaged to the hottest girl on the planet, and the big jock who played quarterback in high school? Well, he's standing right in front of me asking me for my help. And I say he's not gonna get a damn thing, unless he does exactly what I tell him, and starts treating my friends and me, with some respect.
General Hager: Give him what he wants.
[The general storms off]
Susan Storm: I am so hot for you right now.
Johnny Storm: Me too!
- Which is pretty much taken word for word from the Ultimate Galactus mini-series where he said this to Nick Fury.
- Johnny taking on all four of their abilities to take on Dr. Doom.Johnny: To quote a friend of mine *becoming visible* It's clobberin' time!
- The chase sequence between Johnny and the Silver Surfer.
- It's implied that Susan had been concentrating on hiding her zit for a good chunk of the film. This means that, while she's been doing her superpowered feats, such as the ability to walk on air, she's doing that along with being able to concentrate on her zit.