- Remember the cutscene where Mag made an earthquake with a giant fist? Well, you can unlock the attack "Giant Knuckle", which will let you do that as much as you want!
- Speaking of, the FMV where Mag takes out the fleet of imperial tanks is pretty noteworthy. Too bad he got a bit careless...
- Also, there's "Dive Punch", where Mag lowers his visor, jumps into the air, pounds the ground on the way down, and walks away from the explosion without even looking at it!
- Gre's "Store Up" techniques are made of this trope. Each level adds something more awesome, like a full-body uppercut, Razor Wind, or even a Dynamic Entry for the final one!
- Gre in general: Unlike every other character except debatably Linear, he doesn't use a cyframe and instead relies on his natural skills.
- You get to blow up a tank with an axe blade, a hand cannon, a shotgun, or even YOUR BARE HANDS!
- The attack against the 8th Imperial Army battleship. They may be established in universe as the best military in the world, but that doesn't stop two teenagers, a female treasure hunter, and an old man from taking them down!
- Special mention goes to the FMV sequence where Gre lands the seaplane on the cruiser amidst everything the army's throwing at the team.
- The bosses have some pretty cool designs.
- Carcano is essentially awesomeness personified. His cyframe comes equipped with a grappling hook, a hand cannon, a turbo shovel, a power drill, and a giant paint roller. No wonder he's known as the Red Wolf.
Awesome / Evolution