- Bra/Bulla, a 10 (or 11, she has to be about Pan's age though, and Pan is supposed to be about 10) year old girl who dresses like she's 15, manages to convince Vegeta, her own father, to shave his hideous mustache. The Prince Of All Saiyans got ordered around by his 10 year old daughter. Later, he's seen taking her shopping. A 10 year old girl has Vegeta under her thumb. That's badass.
- Goten as a young adult runs on pure dorky charm and a serious weakness for the ladies. This even extends into his fight with Baby, where he's able to dominate the arc's villain to such an extent that he can carry on a casual phone call with the girl he was just on a date with. Special mention goes to him tossing the phone into the air, brutalizing Baby with a combo, and catching the phone behind his back before going back to flirting. He may never be as strong as Gohan, but this little brother has style.
- Then there's a similar moment earlier where Goten holds his girlfriend Valese bridal style, first throwing her straight up in the air, defeating a few possessed Humans and casually catching her afterwards, again holding her bridal style. The sweet look she gives him afterwards shows it left her impressed.
- Goku transforming into a Golden Great Ape for the first time. Many thought of the time he first transformed into a regular Great Ape as rather scary, but this transformation was seen as epic.
- Even better was Goku transforming into a Super Saiyan 4 for the first time. The Funimation version of this moment comes complete with a badass Voice of the Legion effect as Shane Ray (Giant Ape Goku) and Sean Schemmel (Adult Goku) scream together.
- He lets Baby hammer away at him and even nail him with the Revenge Death Ball...just to show Baby he's basically powerless against him. Then Goku fights back.
- Super Saiyan 4 Goku vs the 3 Star Dragon, Eis Shenron. At first, Goku is caught off guard by Eis Shenron's ice powers, but then Goku is able to adapt to those powers and claims he'll finish him off in 5 seconds flat, so he and Nuova Shenron can get back to their own fight. Goku proceeds to dish out a Curb-Stomp Battle about to fire off a Kamehameha at the 5th second before Eis resorts to dirty tricks. Using the unconscious Pan and even his own brother as human shields. Eis freezes him again, but Goku is able to break free. Now at his Berserk Button, he beats the dragon. As Eis is begging for mercy, he suddenly slashes Goku's eyes, blinding him. This doesn't hinder Goku whatsoever because his other senses are just as useful in a fight. Goku is able to quickly land a Dragon Fist, which finishes off the three-star dragon.
- Dragon Ball GT had, let's face it, a lot of problems. Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta was not one of them. In fact, the entire Shadow Dragon saga was a significant improvement over the rest of GT.
- You also have to hand it to Syn Shenron. Once he absorbed the power of the other Shadow Dragons, he became powerful enough to fight on equal footing with 2 Super Saiyan 4s!
- While their origins are littered with continuity problems, the Shadow Dragons themselves are (mostly) interesting villains.
- The fight with Lood, where Goku's usual way of handling things doesn't work and instead requires a host of characters to work together in a massive Enemy Mine gambit to take him/it down; it's definitely one of the better parts (if not the absolute best part) of GT before it was retooled.
- Mr. Satan, the guy may have lost his hair and may be nothing power-wise compared to the heroes, but when he thinks everyone, including Pan, has been killed by Giant Ape Baby; he stands in front of the giant monster and starts screaming how he's going to kill Baby despite knowing he stands no chance.
- Baby himself was one of the better parts of the GT series. His final death (and the fact that he never tried to posses Goku) was lame, true enough, but his cunning and ruthlessness made him an otherwise excellent villain.
- 18 and Goku doing a combination attack and kicking Super 17's ass.
- Before that, 18 bluffing 17 by threatening to perform a Taking You with Me using the bomb in her chest (which no longer exists, but 17 doesn't know that and 18 knows that) and managing to get him to destroy Dr. Myuu by reminding him how much he HATES taking orders.
- Vegeta gathering his spirits after being transformed in a Great Ape, transforming directly to SSJ4!
- SSJ4 Gogeta and the epic ass-kicking that ensues, even if it's a temporary thing.
- The whole Fusion Dance + Remanent Images combination to fuse again while dodging Syn Shenron's laser beams. It failed, but damn if it wasn't absolutely awesome to behold.
- The ending, where Goku returns over a hundred years after the final battle with Omega Shenron to see his progeny fight at the World Martial Arts tournament before taking his leave. The flashbacks to key events in his life provide a great denouement to the series.Narrator: With the earth finally at peace, Goku, the savior of the planet, takes his leave to await the day when he is needed once again. He was always friendly and cheerful, a true gentleman, and a loving father. And now, we end the story of the Dragon Balls with the hope that the earth will never again see the kind of darkness that brought it close to extinction so many times. But if that day comes, there is one who will step out of the shadows and fight in the name of all that is good and true.
Goku: 'Til we meet again, guys!
Narrator: "It was never a dull moment with you around, Goku. You were always nutty, carefree, and gentle. You truly are the Son Goku that we love! Thus ends the tale of the Dragon Balls."
- The Japanese narration is shorter, but equally awesome, and may bring a tear to the eye.
- Despite the fact that it should be genetically impossible, both Goku and Vegeta's youngest descendants can transform to Super Saiyan. note
Awesome / Dragon Ball GT