- This speech from the Ninth Doctor:
"Do you know like we were saying, about the earth revolving? It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it—the turn of the earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour. The entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour. And I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world. And, if we let go... That's who I am. Now forget me, Rose Tyler. Go home."
- Rose freeing the Doctor and stopping the Nestene Consciousness's plans:
Rose: [hacking at a chain with an axe] I've got no A-levels. No job. No future. But I tell you what I have got Jericho Street Junior School under-7s gymnastic team. [grabs the now loose chain] I got the bronze! [swings across the gap the Doctor using the distraction to break free and knocks the Auton holding the anti-plastic into the Nestene consciousness]
- The TARDIS, of course, looks fabulous.
- The Doctor effortlessly giving Cassandra her just desserts after foiling her plan.
- Cathica sabotaging the heating system to destroy the Jagrafess.
- The Doctor tells the child to "Go to your room!"
- The Doctor identifies Jack's weapon:
Sonic blaster, 51st Century... weapon factories of Villengard? Jack:
Yeah. You've been to the factories? The Doctor:
They're gone now, destroyed. Main reactor went critical. Vaporised the lot. The Doctor: Like I said. Once.
- When the Doctor takes Blon Slitheen out to dinner while the TARDIS refuels, she slips poison into his drink while he's not looking. When he turns back, the first thing he does is switch cups. Then she shoots a poisonous dart out of her finger only for the Doctor to catch it in mid-air without even looking up from the menu. Then she leans in close, about to breathe poison on him... and he squirts some mouthwash into her mouth.
- Captain Jack Harkness producing a concealed laser pistol, while completely naked, and destroying the makeover droids.
- The Daleks have Rose, and have called the Doctor to gloat and demand his surrender. He refuses...
The Doctor: 'Cause this is what I'm going to do: I'm going to rescue her! I'm going to save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm going to save the Earth, and then, just to finish off, I'm going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!
Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defenses! No plan!
The Doctor: Yeah! And doesn't that scare you to death? Rose?
Rose: Yes, Doctor?
The Doctor: I'm coming to get you.
- The Doctor reintroduces himself to the Daleks:
The Doctor: Do you know what they call me in the ancient legends of the Dalek homeworld? The Oncoming Storm. You might have removed all your emotions, but I reckon right down deep in your DNA, there's one little spark left. And that's fear. Doesn't it just burn when you face me?
- Whereas the Tenth Doctor claimed that wielding the power of the Time Vortex would turn a Time Lord into a vengeful god, the Ninth Doctor absorbs all of it to save Rose... and then he gives it back.
- Jack, after fighting down to his last bullet, coolly stands and faces a troop of Daleks, holding out his arms ready for the attack:
- Rose's speech to Jackie and Mickey back on Earth.
Rose: But it was... it was a better life. And I don't mean the travelling, the seeing aliens and spaceships and thing, that don't matter. The Doctor showed me a better way of living your life. You know, he showed you too. That you don't just give up. You don't just let things happen, you make a stand, you say no. You have the guts to do what's right when everyone else just runs away, and I can't!
- Just after Mickey's mini car fails to break open the TARDIS, Jackie arrives with a large tow-truck to help.
- Rose rips open the TARDIS's console and it takes off; we get a shot of the TARDIS spinning faster than ever before in the Time Vortex. Apparently, the Doctor is not kidding when he says the TARDIS can break the time barrier!
- When Rose becomes the Bad Wolf.
"You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space. Every single atom of your existence. And I divide them."
- Rose mentions that if the Daleks fire missiles at the TARDIS, they'll destroy it as it has no shields, which the Daleks confirm to be "correct". As Jack creates a Forcefield using the extrapolator, this means that the TARDIS survived the whole goddamn Time War with no shields.