- There's one that happens in the postgame wherein you can try beating Overlord Zetta and possibly win. To put this into perspective, he's the most powerful overlord in the entire Nippon Ichi multiverse, and he's at his full power, AND YOU CAN KICK HIS ASS!
- Flonne's big entrance, as goofy as it is (typical for her), is pretty sweet. She shows up in a Humongous Mecha modeled after herself, announces The Power of Love, and then harnesses prayers around the world to push the frigging moon back into orbit.Fenrich: What will praying do? What will it change? What kind of help will that be!?Flonne: It's...LOVE! Praying will become the Power of Love!
- One has to wonder what ratio of utter delusions, Unstoppable Rage, and sheer determination allows Fuka to be as fucking dangerous as she is, but it was pretty much narrowed down to those three ingredients (and maybe some actual acceptance of Desco) when she and the Hades Party fought - and defeated - Des X. Twice. Not only does the Token Human literally pulverize the monstrosity that shamed her family (by casting Desco into Hades and killing Fuka herself), but she has her final technique (Prinny Kaiser XX) unleashed by anger alone.
- Speaking of which, there's also the conversation that led up to it. Extra credit to Artina for stalling additional hostilities long enough to let it flow.Des X: I can't be his real daughter... I knew that from the start... But I still envied you...! I hated you so much! So I killed you to make you disappear from this world! But you still had the nerve to come back afterwards! You're still trying to have Daddy all to yourself!
Fuka: You... Really...?
Desco: Des X... Daddy is also Big Sis' daddy. It's sad, but we're...
Des X: Shut up! Daddy is my daddy! He's mine and no one else's! Fuka... Desco... and your stupid friends... you're all eyesores to me! DIEEE! *enlarges to Final Boss state*
Fuka: Huh...? That's the reason you killed me...? *flares up a battle aura* Screw you! Seriously!!! You really pissed me off now! "Daddy! Daddy!" I have no idea what you find so great about that stupid old man! I'm gonna beat you up and put an end to your fantasies!
- Speaking of which, there's also the conversation that led up to it. Extra credit to Artina for stalling additional hostilities long enough to let it flow.
- Upon defeating the malice-filled Nemo, Valvatorez exclaims the following to God.Valvatorez: Do you see now, God!? This is the power of demons, angels, and humans! A power that's much stronger than yours, the ties of our camaraderie!
- In the Vita port, a new scene is added where Val calls God out directly on his bullshit and delivers a blow to Him, promising that he will deliver more should God screw around again.Valvatorez: Grit those teeth, God!!!! And learn what it's like to feel pain!!!!
- Heck, any time he makes a Rousing Speech counts as a Moment of Awesome, a Heartwarming Moment, or both.
- In the Vita port, a new scene is added where Val calls God out directly on his bullshit and delivers a blow to Him, promising that he will deliver more should God screw around again.
- During the Netherbattle Tournament, Prier takes up Gig's challenge and gives him one of her signature uppercuts. However, while Gig says it hurt, he barely even flinches. Gig then returns the favor and sends Prier hurtling across the stage!
- Valvatorez's response to the head of the Information Bureau refusing to admit that she's lost, he states that he and everyone else will just keep beating her until she admits it, doubling as a Funny Moment.
- Plenty of the special attacks are absoluty badass to watch. Special mention to the last skills learned by each of the party members, which has most of them go One-Winged Angel (but in a good way). Valvatorez becomes some sort of fusion between a bat and a black dragon, Fenrich transforms into a werewolf and mauls his victims, Fuka lets a enormous Prinny loose on her enemies, Desco fills the screen as Yog-Sothoth, Emizel changes into a huge jester-like reaper, and Artina summons a warrior angel.
Awesome / Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten