- Bob Page's entire raving speech in the intro is amazing, and perfectly complimented by the music....or better than kings. (music goes quiet) GODS.
- "This is what I was made for, isn't it? This is why I exist? Alright. Let's do this!" — the Helios ending Followed up with a quote from Voltaire: "If there was no God, it would be necessary to invent him."
- Tracer Tong's ending, with the enthusiasm in his voice, uplifting music, and a quote from Khalil Gibran: "Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." note
- The Illuminati ending Book Ends the opening cutscene, with Morgan Everett giving JC one hell of a pep talk: "We are the Invisible Hand. We are the Illuminati. We come before and after. We are forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the day."
- JC Denton escapes from Bad Guy HQ and still spares the time to tell The Dragon what a corrupt asshole he is.JC Denton: Well, since that makes you my new boss, take a good look at Manderley's dead body. Consider that my resignation. I don't have time to write a letter.
- Even if Manderly is kept alive, JC is still able to drop a badass boast.JC Denton: I never had time to take the oath of service to the Coalition. How's this? I swear not to rest until UNATCO is free from you and the other crooked bureaucrats who have perverted its mission.
- Also, after managing to avert an enemy atomic strike by capturing the silo just before its ICBM launches, does Denton chalk up this victory and call it a day? Hell no. Denton retargets the missile himself to wipe the Big Bad's surface defenses off the map, has his chopper pilot drop him off right at ground zero, and enters the Big Bad's underground lair through the nuked wreckage!
- When you get to Area 51, if you ran from Walton Simons rather than confronting him at the Ocean Lab, he'll be there to greet you. JC's stoic retort is simple enough.Walton Simons: You take another step forward and here I am again, like your own reflection in a hall of mirrors.
JC Denton: That makes me one ugly son of a bitch.
- And JC's reaction to Page's insane hubris is just as amazing.Bob Page: Soon, I will become pure energy. I will burn like the brightest star.
JC Denton: You're gonna burn, all right.
- Even if Manderly is kept alive, JC is still able to drop a badass boast.
- The killphrases for Anna Navarre and Gunther Hermann, or rather, how JC uses them.
- JC to Anna:Anna: I will have to kill you myself.
JC: Take your best shot, Flatlander Woman.
Anna: How did you know...? [explodes]
- And then to Gunther:
- JC to Anna:
- Consider this: MJ-12, and their predecessors, the Illuminati, have been scheming for years, decades, perhaps centuries if Everett and Lucius DeBeers are to be believed. The conspirators have been accumulating power by subverting the academic, political and financial institutions of the world their entire lives. JC Denton starts as a rookie special agent on the pier of Liberty Island, with nothing but a pistol and an electric prod to his name. The only real advantage he has over a normal person is the modular nano-augmentation system he was literally built from the ground up to test - something that also allows the conspirators to both spy on him at any time and kill him within 24 hours at will. Within a couple of days, he's completely disassembled the entire worldwide conspiracy and brought its kingpin to the point of begging for his life.
Awesome / Deus Ex