- The way Spike and Jet manage to catch the small fry bountyheads at the beginning of the movie.
- Vincent's introduction which has him blowing up a truck.
- Spike's escape from the pharmaceutical labs. Managing to get away without a scratch on him.
- Spike and Vincent's first fight on the cable car.
- Spike managing to out fly some military interceptors. A reminder that even if the Swordfish is an old rustbucket, in Spike's hands, it's unstoppable.
- The way the crew manage to go about saving the city. Spike going to deal with Vincent, Jet along with Elektra getting some airbone assistance in spraying the cure over the city (even if it from old relics like bi-planes) and Faye hijacking the weather control center per Jet's instructions to make it rain and help spread the cure for the virus faster.
- And of course the final battle between Spike and Vincent on the tower.
Awesome / Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door