- A man instantly solves a conundrums - and then another.
- Anytime someone finds a 9-letter word.
- Lee Mack, is the one of the only people on the 8 out of 10 Cats version to find TWO nine letter words.note
- Anytime someone wins with a score of 100 or better.
- An extraordinary Numbers Game with a goal of 952, and a contestant gives an equation of (((100 + 6) * 3 * 75) - 50) / 25, going as high as 23,850 before dropping back down to 952.
- Then you have this mad lad who needs to get 813, and goes as high as 81,300 before dropping back down to 813.
- Contestant Zarte Siempre setting an all-time high score of 150 during the 15th Championship of Champions in January 2019...
- ...a record that would stand for just four months before Elliot Mellor achieved an astonishing 152 in his second appearance on the program. Mellor also became the first-ever octochamp to score over 1000 points across all eight of his games, totaling 1061 points.