- Taylor managing to not only foil Coil's attempt to kill/kidnap her, she forces Coil to drop a timeline about eight times in just a few hours, one because she has just revealed what his power is, and the last five in rapid succession as she teleports into his office and breaks his neck every time, no matter the decisions he makes.
- After the investigation to the locker incident gets blocked, Taylor manages to get Carol Dallon aka Brandish to represent her for her case against the Terrible Trio for what they've done to her. Director Piggot's 'conversation' with Sophia is essentially telling the 'hero' she fucked herself.Director Piggot: Do you have a clear idea of exactly how much trouble youre in? What exactly is going to happen to you? Let me spell it out for you then: Your lawyer, the man who convinced us to let you become a Ward is locked out of the case. You are being faced with one of the highest profile lawyers in the city. She is championing the case of a girl who was subjected to what can only be described as a premeditated campaign of torture thought up by you and your friends. Said lawyer is likely to not only successfully sue you and them, but will push for criminal court. The greatest charge you could be given there is attempted murder. At that point you would be sent to Juvenile Detention. We would not help you. Now, as much as I want to wash my hands of you, I cant. The PRT are legally obligated to provide you with a lawyer. You will be meeting him after this. He will not be aiding you in your civil case. Instead he will be putting his efforts into trying to lower your criminal sentence to Community Service. However, we will be performing a full investigation into you activities. If there is so much as a thread out of place you will be out of the Wards. And out of the Wards means no Lawyer.
- Taylor delivering an positively epic Curb-Stomp Battle to Sophia/Shadow Stalker after the latter gets sued successfully by the former and decides to try and murder Taylor in retaliation The WHOLE fight is EXTREMELY gratifying to read after EVERYTHING Sophia did to Taylor.
- Danny Hebert loudly calling out the entire PRT for how they allowed Shadow Stalker (Sophia) to bully Taylor.
- After multiple posts of build-up, Taylor ends up killing the Endbringer Orion in about five minutes.
- Taylor defeating the three Final Bosses of the story AKA Robin Hood, Pandora, and MOTHERFUCKING MINATO NAMIKAZE!
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- After having to deal with Walpurgisnacht for loop after loop, with it seeming like the ultimate Hopeless Boss Fight that cannot be passed, Homura DEFEATS Walpurgisnacht in the simulation despite the monster having five forms from hell to contend with this time around, ending the whole fight with a Boom, Headshot! as the last layer lays in total defeat.
Again and again she tried to replicated her success with the weapons, shivering as her hands ran counter to the mandala on her back and paying for the distraction with pain. If she could only do it again, she was sure she could turn the tide-Homura (internally): YES!Homura (outwardly): DIE!
- The above final layer deserves special mention with how the final phase proceeds. How does Homura decide to end things? Why by WILLINGLY jumping into Walpurgisnacht itself before fighting and killing its core.
- The fight against the core of Walpurgisnacht with every single magically-powered gun Homura has vs all of the twisted magic at Walpurisnacht's disposal. The lead-up to the showdown itself is just as epic:
- Homura using her True Wish to add in the Doppel System, completely solving the problem of Witching and saving every Magical Girl from their eventual fate.
- After getting into an argument with the magical girls of the WCAA about the claims being made, how does Homura decide to resolve things properly? Why, by holding a mock battle with the Americans...all twenty-five of them. The fight itself has to be read to be believed.
- In the lead-up to the final battle against the Ultimate Witch, Homura gets up in front of all the gathered Magical Girls that have shown up to fight Walpurgis to give a Rousing Speech, and it gets absolutely EVERYONE cheering. It's beautiful.
- When Loyalty (before apologizing) Kicks The Dog by reminding Taylor that she's the EX-bearer of Consensus, Amy directly tells Loyalty to her face -no, that is not a name, not an exaggeration, THE CONCEPT OF LOYALTY, and everything that implies- to Get Out!...and then every single member of the Battle Harem appears at that exact moment, standing and ready to help enforce that demand.
- The whole fight against Walpurgisnacht is this without a doubt, providing a much needed Catharsis Factor for our dear protagonist. Those first four stages? COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY ANNIHILATED by the Badass Army of Magical Girls assembled throughout this whole Quest. The last stage itself features said army of Badass Adorables throwing down against THE Ancient Evil of the setting that's taking the form of a HUGE FUCK-OFF DRAGON. What more can you ask for?
- And how does this end? Why, by Homura JUMPING INSIDE OF HER NEMESIS AGAIN!
- In the epilogue The noninterference clause has been run out and the Incubators are going all out on destroying our protagonist and their home; warforms, turning the sun off, and turning off telepathy to stop enemy communication making it clear they aren't fucking around... and yet, ALL of it it rendered mute by True Wish #2.
Taylor: Let Me Flex Some Magic!
- And what was said True Wish? Summoning Taylor Hebert, Amy Dallon, Lisa Wilbourn, Teresa/Dragon and Selene/Simurgh. You can guess what occurs in the following events.
- Taylor herself shows how far she's came since we've last been with her, by summoning the future versions of Homura and Madoka to possess their present selves and deal with the threat. The sheer...majesty of what transpires needs to be read to be believed.
- Homura's Badass Boast to the UNITED STATES CONGRESS when they try to restrict and control Magical Girls. It is quite glorious to bare witness:Homura: The Incubators, the monsters that attacked our world, the aliens that I destroyed have always been here. Making meguca and twisting them and their desires to their ends. For millenia we have fought and died to protect you from witches; monsters born from our broken souls. The world you know is built on our blood and sacrifice. Or pain and suffering. Our dead and lost. I have freed us. First from the curse of witching, where despair would take our souls and we would be lost forever. And second from the Incubators, the monsters that sealed away the stars. And now, when we are finally free after twelve thousand years...you want to kill us. I am here for a single purpose. To announce to you and to the world the formation of the International Meguca Sisterhood. We claim dominion over all of our kind for both their protection and yours. Behind my words are tens of thousands of our kind and we say No. We are not weapons. We are not experiments. We are not criminals. And we will not stand for the barbarity you call law. Know this, Government of America: My Name is Homura Akemi. By my hand I can slaughter armies and slay nations. Time itself turns only at my command. The Incubators, a race with millions of years of technology and magic at their side fell to me. This is not a promise. This is not a threat. This is a fact. Meguca are to be given the same rights as any other citizen of your country. Or I will come after you.
The Familiar of Zero/Zero no Tsukaima
- Louise's summoning of Consensus. This can be considered quite the Catharsis Factor for Zero herself due to the fact that her summoning, which was already being dismissed another failure by all of her peers, caused EVERYBODY to be sent into a complete and utter Stunned Silence.
- Steve vs Guiche aka the first Curb-Stomp Battle the former delivers in this Quest.
Steve: "It seemed a fine metal to most...but it was found that, when needed most, it would break! And, in the face of your own lies coming to light, it seems you do too. And when your embarrassment comes to a peak and your treachery is laid bare, do you contemplate your failings as a man and your disloyalty? No! You choose to lash out at one you see as your lesser! Tell me, Guiche de Gramont, Steve continued as three more foes rose from the dirt, what is the measure of a man if not his loyalty to his lord, his lady, his people? And what does it say about you that you would so callously disregard but one of those three! So, Boy Gramont, tell me: is it I who needs respect? I who so nobly chose to raise your problems in such a way that you could not hide from them, rationalise them through some misplaced pride in your own sin? Or is it you, who has tainted yourself in betrayal? And more importantly-Points sword under Guiche's chin
- And that's even getting to the absolutely flaying, verbal smackdown he is delivering the whole way through, which starts after breaking down and absolutely destroying the first set of bronze golems:
- I HAVE MAGIC!
- Louise's epic chewing out of Kirche for her role in making her school life such a miserable experience thanks to her actions in unintentionally dragging Louise's name in the mud.Kirche:I never mocked you because of your failures. That was never my intent.Louise: Then whatever your intent was, it was lost in the face of your actions! I have spent near the entirety of my schooling here mocked by my peers, ensuring that I will never be respected for most anything once we graduate and You, an enemy of my family, have done nothing more but exacerbate that! And I have been left unable to refute it all! Unable to do anything but bring further shame on my family, their name and legacy in the trying! ...But no more. I have summoned a familiar. I know my affinity. I have cast spells...and now the two of you are here, discovering my secrets despite my best attempts to hide them. Do you expect anything other than anger from me?
- In the first sparring session for Louise's army, Steve goes on to deliver a Curb-Stomp Battle to four Dot Mages!
- Before allowing Poor Communication To Kill this discussion, Louise, after summoning a Dot Magic right in front of her, delivers a Badass Boast to the face of her own mother, Karin Désirée le Vent Fort, Duchess de La Vallière, managing to completely SHOCK the normally unflappable matriarch.Louise: This is what I have to tell you, Mother: I am a Void Mage, capable of casting spells that can devastate armies. My familiar is a spirit capable of creating men and women, animals and weapons, soldiers and mages, all of whom are entirely loyal to myself alone. In two weeks Albion will fall to rebels who will set their gazes on Tristain next. My best friend is to be married off to the pig that sits on Germanias throne for an alliance that we no longer need. Please, Mother, we know how absurd this all is but can you simply listen to us!