- Megaman's requisitioning of Bomberman's Bombtastic Bomb Emporium.
- Magus. Dungeon. Bypass.
- How about when Lucca hit a boss so damn hard she broke the damage formula? Granted, she was possessed by the apparent Big Bad of the series, but still, incredibly cool.
- There's also her speech from episode 647.
- After having taken out the entire party, Frog not only refuses to back down, but after giving a Shut Up, Hannibal! to the Eater of Dreams, he gets it shitting itself once it realizes just what he's wielding.
- "Basically, the power of the gamemaster is giving people... what they DESERVE".
- Roll got hers. Throw a Tear Jerker on top and you'll be set.
- Cat vs. Robots
- PEEKA THE BOO!! Mario showcases part of why he's called "The Great One".
- The Sovereign of Sorrow goes on a rampage, and for some reason just halts in the Mushroom kingdom, for an unknown reason.
- The Mushroom Kingdom is fine and dandy in the present, by the way. The other worlds the Sovereign visited before it? Not so much.
- Everyone's panicking at the incoming Lavos-class entity. Frog's response? "Whatever it be, it shall have both Masamune and I to contend with!"
- THE ENTIRE COMIC SO FAR WAS ALL ALEX'S PLAN TO REACH FULL POWER.
- Samus beats the absolute shit out of Golbez without her suit and just an arm cannon as a weapon.
- Eggplant Wizard's interrogation of Samus. It's one for Samus. Later events make it even more awesome as it is revealed that not only did Samus intimidate Eggplant Wizard, but she also took the opportunity to implant suggestion to release her into his mind.
- Nobody. Ignores. GOLBEZ!!! The events of the very next chapter make his actions somewhat less awesome, but right after that he gets a joint awesome moment with Samus Aran. Before, as promised, foiling Eggplant Wizard with a single spell.
- It's also a testament to Golbez's power that he managed to teleport from the heart of the Lunarian cave, something ordinary players can't do.
- Samus puts Golbez in his place.
- In Date Captain SNES II finale part 1, Sailor Mercury demonstrates her Heart Is an Awesome Power and Badass Bookworm capabilities, taking down Erim the Sinistral. Erim is basically a goddess of death, capable of dictating a person's demise like a walking Death Note. Erim is feeling merciful enough to make Sailor Mercury's death swift and painless as long as she doesn't drag it out, but she uses Mercury Bubble Blast, which creates a massive fog. Annoyed by this, Erim declares that it's going to now be exploding brain tumors or embarassment, starts giving her a The Reason You Suck speech pointing out how her signature move sucks, that she's only valuable as a support character, and how nothing short of the Dual Blade can kill a Sinistral. Sailor Mercury reminds her of the comic's cannon. When Erim reminds her that it's supposed to be "canon" and points out that she just gave herself away, Sailor Mercury reveals that she used the cover of fog to steal Alex's cannon, which in canon, killed two Sinistrals. Erim goes down dictating her own death like it's a formality.
- Bass proves himself to be the master of the Sarcastic Confession.
- Magus versus Bowser. Magus goes on about the villain's first rule: "Always have a weakness, or fate will make one for you." Bowser thinks it's stupid and ignores Magus's spells. After he thinks Bowser's fallen victim to it by a Chain Chomp falling on his head, we get this:Bowser:Son, there's half a dozen reasons I wasn't going to K.O. myself to a bush-leaguer. And the first reason is this: A real villain doesn't follow rules. A real villain breaks them. Which is a good segue. (Bowser then proceeds to use the Chain Chomp to "break" Magus's face)
- When Bob transforms into Juan Valdez, and can only speak Spanish, Alex keeps his head and deduces that Bob can still understand English, and proposes a method for Bob to teach him Spanish. Unfortunately, they get interrupted.
Awesome / Captain SNES: The Game Masta