- As mentioned in his Cheesy video, one of the very first things Caddy did with his new Blu-Ray compatible computer was to edit his Blu-Ray copy of The Muppet Christmas Carol to reinsert the famous and plot-essential "When Love Is Gone" segment which had been completely cut out of the film in almost every release after the VHS versionnote .
- He flat out called out Derek Savage when he attempted to justify his bizarre reasons as to why he forced I HATE EVERYTHING and other channels to take down their negative reviews of his film, going as far as to say that his film is only famous because of a negative review.
- Calling out King Games in his Blossom Blast video for making a level entirely luck-based and it basically goads you to beat the level by paying for a power-up. What makes this even more damning is that the level is the 114th, meaning they're expecting you to pay for it since you've most likely made it that far without paying anything. In fact, that's the entire reason he even wanted to review the game in the first place. And then he finished the level without even trying shortly after filming had finished.
- His commendation of a 1982 VHS of Classic Nursery Rhymes. Whilst the cheap budget and dated silliness are fun to laugh at, he calls the production "timeless" and adds that the aforementioned drawbacks actually add to the charm and sincerity of the feature. To drive the point home, he compares the feature's version of "Tom, Tom the Piper's Son" to a 2017 CGI version. Said 2017 version is elongated, toothless, saccharine and charmless.
- He brings up Classic Nursery Rhymes again (this time, the CD version) when reviewing "Peppa Pig: My First Album." While doing so, Caddy highlights a snippet of that CD's preface written by the composer, John Du Prez; evidently, Du Prez's main goal when composing the songs was to present them in a way that was entertaining to children, while also respecting their historical roots and avoiding "cheap commercialization" often present in music aimed toward children. This is in contrast to the Peppa Pig album, which Caddy describes as sounding bland, artificial, and patronizing.
- His diatribe against bad parenting in the Peppa Pig video.We are pretty much all born from day one to be as selfish, lazy, and self-fulfilling as possible as human beings. And the things that stop us from going down that road in the future are the parents. Ever met a selfish, horrible, spoilt, twatty adult? That's what happens when you aren't controlled at an early age. It's completely natural for us to develop into that. I'm sure we'd be happy to shit our pants every day if we weren't told to get off our asses and use a toilet, and I'm sure that many of us would just like to sit down and do nothing all day like a dystopian WALLE future if our parents didn't teach us to actually use our legs to walk. Kids try to get away with their own shit as often as possible, because why the hell shouldn't they try it if they like doing something, and it makes them happy or makes them laugh, they're gonna try fucking doing it. Hence why a barrier needs to be placed to help them learn their limits and actually kind of start being a decent human being after a while.
- Mr. YouTube and the Advertiser-Friendly Police is a roughly 16 minute long video calling out YouTube's awful Advertiser-Friendly controversy by dissecting Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" and pointing out how hypocritical it is towards YouTube's standards.
- In his collaboration with Somecallmejohnny in the N. Sane Trilogy review, Caddy asks Johnny if he could turn on his "Censored Mode" for his incoming rant on the Hot Coco stage and the change in the jet ski controls. Caddy ends up angrily cursing up a storm that was strong enough to temporarily destroy said Censored Mode:So with the changes to the jetski physics and controls, and the fact that I wanted to get all of the gold or platinum relics for this game since you need the relics to unlock the secret stages, the hidden level Hot Coco...CAN F**K RIGHT OFF AND SHOVE ITS HAIRY C**K DOWN A F**KING B*STARDING C**T! I DIDN'T MIND THE CONTROLS TOO MUCH WHEN YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO GET A CRYSTAL OR A GEM, BUT GETTING THE F**KING RELIC IN THE HOT COCO STAGE WITH ITS OPEN-ENDED LEVEL DESIGN AND BULLSH*T BOX PLACEMENT ON EITHER ENDS OF THE F**KING STAGE LITERAL CENTIMETERS AWAY FROM F**KING DEATH TRAPS ALL OF THE TIME IS MADE A MILLION TIMES HARDER THAN IT WAS IN THE ORIGINAL WHEN YOU TAKE AWAY THE LESS SLIPPY AND MORE RESPONSIVE CONTROLS! EVERY SINGLE F**KING TIME YOU WANT TO JUMP OVER A F**KING RAMP, YOU NEED TO BE D*MN SURE THAT YOU JUMP AS STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW OVER THAT SH**, BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU SLIP AND SLIDE ALL OVER THE D*MN PLACE AND HIT NITRO CRATES IN THE AIR! IT'S LIKE IN THIS GAME THEY WERE TOO FOCUSED ON MAKING IT FEEL REALISTIC AND LIKE YOU WERE ACTUALLY SKIDDING ACROSS THE WATER, BUT THAT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING MORE F**KING FRUSTRATING! IT'S A PLATFORMER, AND THE ORIGINAL GAME DID THIS CONTROL F**KING PERFECTLY AND IT WAS REALLY FUN, SO WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT?! AND SEEING AS YOU CAN'T SHARP TURN ANYMORE, HITTING THE TIME CRATES AROUND MOVING BOMBS IS A CLOSE IMPOSSIBILITY WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO F**KING RUSH THROUGH EVERYTHING! THIS STAGE, I SWEAR TO GOD, WAS JUST BUILT WITH NO THOUGHT TO HOW POSSIBLE IT WOULD BE TO COMPLETE WITH THE TIME TRIAL MODE, AND I PLAYED THIS MOTHERF**KING STAGE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF TRYING TO GET THE F**KING GOLD RELIC IN UNDER THIRTY SECONDS! F**K THIS STAGE; IT IS THE WORST THING I'VE EVER DONE IN A CRASH GAME!
- Caddy was able to get Johnny Gioeli, the frontman of Crush 40 to guest star in his Sonic Heroes review! Holy shit that's amazing. He even managed to briefly show Johnny up!
- While the last episode ever... is mostly light mockery, there is a bit near the end where Caddy launches into a small "The Reason You Suck" Speech where he notes where the author of the email is awfully insistent on Caddy showing Lara Croft respect...and seems blissfully oblivious to Lara's character designers, who made her a Third-Person Seductress to begin with while Caddy was actually chewing out said designers for her Ms. Fanservice aspects given her profession.
Awesome / Caddicarus