The Shadow of the Templars & Director's Cut
- This trailer.
- The fact that George decides to investigate the mystery all by himself after his near-death experiences - whether the cafe explosion, kidnapping or being chased by henchmen.
- In the first game, When George's head is hit by a wooden salmon and loses conciousness, Nico shows up from the rooftop and manages to kick Flap and Guido to get the tripod. Even George is impressed after that.
- Despite being heartbroken, Lady Piermont decides to help by forcing the hotel clerk to give Khan's parchment to George.
The Smoking Mirror & Remastered
- How about in the second game where Nico saves George at the pyramid before he becomes Tezcatlipoca's sacrifice?
The Sleeping Dragon
- Harry managed to steal the soldier's jeepney and saves George from being shot by Susarro's soldiers.
- He does it again but this time he helps George and Nico to go to Glastonbury despite heavy storms.
- In the third game, after George receives the Psi stone the Preceptor says he'll send his best knight. The Preceptor calls one of the Templars to bring a long wooden case. George realizes that the Preceptor holds the sword and tells him to kneel. For a man who experiences a lot of adventures, George finally deserves being a knight.
- Nico's response when she and George encounter Petra near the end of the third game.
- Nico: "George, you'll deal with the Grand Master. I'll deal with this bitch!"
- Near the end of the third game, George pulls the Excalibur with determined expression and raised it above to go back at the hill and defeat the dragon.
- What's more awesome and amusing is that George shares the same name and title of a legendary knight who slayed the dragon.
- Hell, the game's hidden script reveals who is dedicated to this battle. It also counts as a heartwarming moment.George: "This is for Nico!"
The Angel of Death
- Brother Mark, Archie and Spallaci's Big Damn Heroes moment in the fourth game.
The Serpent's Curse
- Shears made up his mind by shooting Medovsky without a scratch.
- Near the end of the fifth game, Langham asks George what is the reason why he wants to stop summoning Lucifer. George delivers this line while he's in the void:
- George: "Free Will! That's what we bring. Humanity brings free will. The final piece of trinity"
- George and Nico received a record title as the "longest graphic adventure game protagonists" by Guiness World Records.