- Whever Killy gets serious, you know something badass is going to happen, including...
- Him ripping off a jerkass body snatcher's head with his bare hands, and proceeding to blowing shit up.
- faced with a regenerating Silicon Creature, Killy grabs hold and, unable to use his Graviton Beam Emitter, rips its goddamn head off.
- utterly destroying Schiff with a vicious beat-down and finishing him off with a coup-de-grace from a ballistic pistol.
- It should be noted that Killy was stabbed through the chest with one of Schiff's blades. What does he do before punching him to death? He grabs the blade and flips Schiff over his body.
- finishing off gigantic mecha Eldritch Abomination with fucking same, if not more powerful, Gravitational Beam Emitter for its mouth, in what's easily the most badass thing done in the series. How he does that? He connects his body to all the dead Silicon Creatures (which of course, he killed them himself), drawing all their energy WHILE the beast charges its coup de grace, then BAM!
- Seu's fight with the Silicon Life soldier Maeve. Before the fight even begins properly, he loses his left arm and as the fight goes on, his blade is cut down to the hilt and he has his chest rent open. What does he do? Stab Maeve through the head with the blunt sword. Then follows it up by throwing the hilt of his sword at a Safeguard that is attacking his master, Mensab and goes through its eye with the hilt. This is a normal, albeit badass man, facing power armour clad cyborgs and winning with an incredibly sharp sword.
- While we're talking awesome, how about the awesome music and sound design of the short animated series? In a show where there's little-to-no dialogue, the sound can make or break the mood and it totally nails the mood.
- In the same vein, there are 2 CGI animated shorts, let's just say that they're badass.
- In the 2017 adaptation - anytime Killy fires the GBE, even if it was to be expeted. For a few seconds you get a glimpse of his theme - a few piano keys before the overwhelming drone of the beam and the destruction it leaves in it's wake. The few times it happens and it effects really cements how powerful it is.
- Also in the 2017 adaptation, doubled as Moment of Funny - In the manga, Killy's absurd durability and general indifference to damage sustained is often as awesome as it is funny. In the Netflix adaptation his arm once again amputated by a shot and he still win the fight. But after that he just casually carry that said arm and get it reattached... with duct tape ("molecular tape", but still...). Everyone else jaw dropped is a very natural reaction.
Awesome / Blame!