- Drake asks Blade if he's ready. Blade responds, "I was born ready, mother fucker." Duh.
- It might be the black sheep of the trilogy, but Hannibal King's interrogation scene alone makes the movie worth a watch.Hannibal: See, that tickle you're feeling in the back of your throats right now? That's atomized colloidal silver. It's being pumped through the building's air conditioning system, you cock-juggling THUNDERCUNT!
- And minutes later, after King disposes of a vampire Pomeranian by means of letting it run off a tall building...Jarko Grimwood: Hey dickface. You seen my dog?
Hannibal: Have you tried the lobby?
- This:Vreede: I can't tell you. They-they'll kill me.
Blade: Kill you? Motherfucker, I'll kill you! I'll just enjoy it better.
- The little girl tells Drake off after telling her a reason she should be afraid to die."My friends are coming to kill you."
- Hannibal killing Jarko by at first playing possum and then stuffing a bomb in Jarko's mouth when he tries bite him, which he then activates with two uppercuts. The Oh, Crap! look on Jarko's face before he's incinerated makes it just more sweeter
- Meta example: During a scene where they needed to film an arrow being shot at the camera, they had it walled off in plexiglass for protection. Jessica Biel had trained with her bow so much that she hit a bullseye and destroyed the camera by aiming right at the lens: https://youtu.be/VApoQKeCcVk
Awesome / Blade: Trinity