- Jay is legitimately good at magic tricks, which he demonstrates throughout the show.
- This bit after Jay comes in making jokes at the worst moment (after Jessi has her first period):Jessi: Not now, Jay.
Jay: What, are you on you per— [Jessi throat-punches him]
- Daniel's well-deserved Humiliation Conga after he's outed for Slut-Shaming the many women whom he has attempted to sexually assault, culminating in Nick vomiting into his hat and Leah forcing it on his head. Even the otherwise misogynistic Jay is appalled when he realizes what non-consensual sex is and further humiliates Daniel by offering him a scarf to wipe off the vomit, then magically make it disappear, Flipping the Bird at him as he moonwalks away.
- Caleb shows that he can fight when beats up Andrew for (accidentally) humping his bag.
- "We Love Our Bodies", In-Universe and on it's own terms. Not only does it make Missy and Jessie believe that women of any shape and size can be beautiful, including themselves, but it's also the show definitively putting it's foot down that no, nudity is not automatically sexual.
- After taking Mirror Missy's verbal abuse all episode, Missy finally tells her to go away with a Precision F-Strike.Missy: You know what, Mirror Missy? Why don't you just go fuck yourself, you fudging cu-cu-cunt?
Mirror Missy: [gasps] Mama mia! I'm Melting! [melts]
- After taking Mirror Missy's verbal abuse all episode, Missy finally tells her to go away with a Precision F-Strike.
- As sad as it is, Jessi finally calling out her mom for cheating on her dad and making him live in the basement is cathartic.
- Bad Mitten snapping a bird's neck offscreen right after the bird flies away with it, proving that he's more than just talk.Bad Mitten: Still don't think I'm a bad mitten? Then stick around and watch me fuck this dead bird.
- Missy reveals that she goes to Capoeira classes, right before intercepting Jay before he can pants Jessi and subsequently pantses him.
- Connie wastes no time defending Jessi from the Shame Wizard, successfully getting him to go away soon after he first appears before Jessi.
- Elliot is able to save a man's life by resuscitating him even when he himself has a bad back.
- Greg and Martin standing up to Guy Bilzerian before Caleb knocks him into the pool, where the penis worms get him. It couldn't happen to a more deserving asshole.
- Caleb absolutely smashing Guy with the bag is one of the most jaw-dropping moments of season 2.
- The students banding together and getting rid of the Shame Wizard. Then having a very shameless party!
- Lola laying into Devin and telling her off after having had enough of her shit.
- Connie, Maury, Andrew, and Nick rescue Jessi from the Depression Kitty.
- Missy finally giving into her pent-up anger and flipping out on everyone at the end of "Girls Get Angry Too." Not only does she tell the boys to knock off the perverted antics and mouth off to the teacher who's making everything worse by punishing the girls for something the boys are doing, she also flat-out rejects the approval of her female classmates who only seconds ago were telling her she was protesting "wrong." It's clear from this point on, Missy is not taking anyone's crap."I'm not wearing my uniform 'cause it's butt ugly and stupid! And you are a creepy, sexist fudge face!" [girls cheer] "Oh, now you're cheerin'? Rah-rah-rah! Your cheers are hollow. You shamed me for what I wore! All you girls are a bunch of hypocrites!" [Jay cheers] "Oh, button your yap, Jay! And just so you know, boys aren't animals, they are capable of self-control!" [Andrew meekly agrees] "And you. We went out for, like, five fudgin' days. I don't owe you squat-diddly! Get over it, Senior Poop!" [Mr Lizer steps in] "Chow down on your vertical frown, Lizer! (Mr Lizer is baffled) Uh, what that is actually supposed to mean is that now it is time for you to EAT YOUR OWN ASS, YOU BOZO!"
- Before that, we see a hint of her anger when she punches Mirror Missy in the face, giving the latter a bloody nose.
- Barbara finally putting her foot down and telling off her obnoxious father-in-law for making Marty and his brother fight, and her son for kissing Cherry."STOP IT!! I'm hot, and I'm sweaty, and life is too short for this shit! Marty, let go of your brother! Andrew, let go of your cousin! We are getting the hell out of this seedy shithole with these terrible people!"
- Featuring Ludacris stops Val and Kurt before they go through with tazing Nick in the balls. He then brings Nick home.
- Everyone hanging against Mr. Lizer and Principal Baron firing him. It's the first we see her do something without complete apathy.
- Coach Steve getting his job back with the help from Jay and the Fab Five.
- A giant copy of Sylvester Stallone fighting a giant shit monster at a minigolf course.
- The Reveal that the entirety of Super Mouth was just something Caleb imagined not only showcases his impressive art style, but reveals that he's far more perceptive than he lets on.
- When Val and Kurt try to literally piss on Jay and Lola, the latter work together so that Lola can hit both of Jay's brothers in the dick with a shovel.
- Nick and Andrew are impressed with how skilled Elliot is at pleasing Diane.
- Caleb, in his characteristically blunt fashion, telling Matthew to stop messing with Coach Steve in such a mean-spirited manner. It's delightfully no-nonsense to watch the kid absolutely refuse to let Matthew think he's being clever or funny as opposed to just cruel.
- Missy gives Devin a "The Reason You Suck" Speech after learning more about her Black identity from hanging out with Lena and DeVon, when before she meekly accepted the latter's insults.
- Connie throws the Depression Kitty and Tito out of the way after Jessi's parents finally realize that their daughter needs help and tell her that she can move in with her father so that she can be with her friends again.
- Missy using her Capoeira skills to help Andrew knock out Nick Starr.
- The Gratitoad suddenly eating Tito as she starts to explain to Jessi what she's been doing to Nick.
- Nick using the Gratitoad to fight Nick Starr and a more monstrous Tito as a means to return to his own body. After spending the entire season making Nick, Jessi and Andrew feel miserable about themselves, seeing Tito get destroyed is immensely satisfying.Nick: You can take your destiny and go fuck yourself!
- Jay and Lola have an argument with a small bonfire as the backdrop, with both swearing their hatred for one another.
- The Shame Wizard shows that he's back in business by stirring up the cast's insecurities about their bodies.
- The Sorcerers of The Squaretable demonstrate some legitimately impressive magic tricks for Charles Lu.
- Jay demonstrates some impressive parkour when breaking and entering dressed as Santa.
- Ali shows that she isn't all talk as, upon learning that Missy is DrPlainTalk, she proceeds to start a fight.
- Rochelle throws the Shame Wizard out of Missy's room after he tries to shame her for all of the hateful things she's been doing.
- In Featuring Ludaris' segment of the Christmas episode, he kills several of the men who killed his former owner in extremely gory fashion.
- It later continues in Santa's segment, wherein Santa helps Featuring Ludaris kill the remaining members of the gang.
- Missy gets over her hate by being her loving self. This also turns Rochelle into a love bug. Also combined with heartwarming.
- Jay is able to save his and Matthew's life after the former's pants car rolls off a cliff by breaking the car's windshield and using several pants as a makeshift parachute.
- Elliot demonstrates some impressive acrobatics in his attempt to stop Marty from getting into the Hookup House.
- Barbara puts her foot down alongside her friends when she hears how her son objectified his girlfriend.
- She subsequently tells Marty to wait in the car while she finishes up her meeting.
- After Marty accuses Barbara of having an affair with the rabbi, she says that she goes to the synagogue because it gives her purpose, and that she won't apologize for it and that he needs to respect that.
- My Furry Valentine:
- After seeing how Andrew has been acting the entire special, Lola ripping out his hair and throwing him out will have you both laughing and cheering.