- This bit after Jay comes in making jokes at the worst moment (after Jessi has her first period):Jessi: Not now, Jay.
Jay: What, are you on you per— (Jessi throat-punches him)
- Daniel's well-deserved Humiliation Conga after he's outed for Slut-Shaming the many women whom he has attempted to sexually assault, culminating in Nick vomiting into his hat and Leah forcing it on his head. Even the otherwise misogynistic Jay is appalled when he realizes what non-consensual sex is and further humiliates Daniel by offering him a scarf to wipe off the vomit, then magically make it disappear, flipping the bird at him as he moonwalks away.
- "We Love Our Bodies," In-Universe and on it's own terms. Not only does it make Missy and Jessie believe that women of any shape and size can be beautiful, including themselves, but it's also the show definitively putting it's foot down that no, nudity is not automatically sexual.
- Greg and Martin standing up to Guy Bilzerian before Caleb knocks him into the pool, where the penis worms get him. It couldn't happen to a more deserving asshole.
- Caleb absolutely smashing Guy with the bag is one of the most jaw-dropping moments of season 2.
- The Planned Parenthood episode. All of it.
- Lola laying into Devin and telling her off after having had enough of her shit.
- The students banding together and getting rid of the Shame Wizard. Then having a very shameless party!
- Jessis friends rescuing her from the Depression Kitty.
- Everyone hanging against Mr. Lizer and Principal Baron firing him. It's the first we see her do something without complete apathy.
- Coach Steve getting his job back with the help from Jay and the Fab Five.
- Missy finally giving into her pent-up anger and flipping out on everyone at the end of "Girls Get Angry Too." Not only does she tell the boys to knock off the perverted antics and mouth off to the teacher who's making everything worse by punishing the girls for something the boys are doing, she also flat-out rejects the approval of her female classmates who only seconds ago were telling her she was protesting "wrong." It's clear from this point on, Missy is not taking anyone's crap.
Awesome / Big Mouth