- In one video, Discord (post-reformation) attempted to well "Discord" her behind Fluttershy's back. She was unaffected the first time, and needed several rapid-fire attempts for it to actually work. Even then, all that happened was she became a pink version of Nightmare Moon. And then smashed Discord's face with a rock before returning to normal. Yup, she's highly-resistant to brainwashing.
- Master of Pillows. Basically one huge Pillow Fight with Fluffle Puff escalating her attacks to where she uses an Orbital Pillow Cannon on Princess Celestia.
- And then there's the whole Fun Cave ending...
- Chryssi and Big Sis teach Gilda not to mess with FP.
- On a somewhat more meta level is Attack on Bughorse. While it's yet another parody of the first opening to Attack on Titan, it's a surprisingly well done one, particularly the Art Shift near it's end where it shifts into a style akin to the anime's. It's a wonderful display of the animator's skill.
Awesome / Ask Fluffle Puff