- Undeniably the Concert Climax.
Max: Dad! Dad! Do the PERFECT CAST!
- Of course, Goofy turning the Perfect Cast into a badass Dance Move that Powerline loves. And following it up by moonwalking.
PJ: They did it!!Pete: *Spit Take* *stares in shock*
- And we cant forget PJ and Pete catching the show on TV.
- The "On the Open Road" scene for Goofy himself. Getting an entire highway of drivers to join in on what started out as a Serendipitous Symphony ditty between him and his unenthusiastic son has to count for something. Hell, if getting a dead guy in a hearse to sing and dance along isn't awesome, I don't know what is.
- Pete's camper is made of this. Admit it, who didn't want an RV that came packed with a pool, a hot tub, and a freaking bowling alley after seeing this movie?
- The Zany Scheme of the film's for Max — He manages to turn a father-son camping trip into appearing on live television with (an Expy of) Michael Jackson.
- Max using The Perfect Cast to save Goofy from falling down the waterfall.
- Goofy telling Pete that while Max isn't everything he thinks a son should be, he loves Max and vice versa. Made even sweeter by the fact that Pete has been giving Goofy parenting advice all movie, but in responding does not and honestly cannot claim that PJ loves him. What was already a solid defense becomes a checkmate.Pete: My son respects me.
Goofy: (shrugs) Yeah.
Pete: (annoyed, glares back at Goofy) Check the map, Goof!
- Oddly enough, Pete also has a moment here- while PJ might not love his father, he does respect his father. Goofy can say that Max loves him... but he can't say that Max respects him.
- Also works both ways, as it shows that Pete and PJ could never have a relationship as close as Goofy and Max have been. However, Pete being Pete, he'd rather have PJ respect him and not love him then have no relationship with him at all.
- Max's stage show at the beginning was pure awesome. The simple fact that a trio of high schoolers could pull off a pretty sweet-looking show is nothing short of impressive. In-universe as well. He gets kudos from two of the cool kids and Lisa, the hottest girl in school, briefly flirts with him before being interrupted by Stacy.
- Even better, Max not only gets kudos, but a crowd chant after leaving school, when at the start of the movie he was nearly a pariah. And on top of that it was started by PJ, who not only had the courage to start one, but also succeeded in getting others to join in, in spite of his place on the social totem pole. He must have been really happy for Max.
- And he still got kudos even though his performance went south and he got in trouble. Max thought he made a complete fool of himself in front of the whole school, and expected everyone to make fun of him for it. Instead, they cheered him on because all that was important to them was how cool he was on stage.
- A meta-example with this PERFECT live remake of After Today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OABeWNqZph4
- So perfect that it got aired at 2015's D23 Expo (At the panel "A Goofy Movie's 20th birthday").
- Another meta-example at D23. The panel ended with a twitter question asking if the panel should end with a Powerline performance. Guess who showed up?
- The 2017 Disney Vacation Club Members' Cruise had Bill Farmer and Jason Marsden as two of its various special guests. They had a voice acting panel, which ended with them singing "Nobody Else But You".
Awesome / A Goofy Movie