- The Adventures Of Sheep And ChickenSheep: Lets move, Chicken. I dont feel safe if theres any hiker around. Plus, there's no good grass here.
- The Seven Deadly Schmucks: In episode 3, Ban is in jail for these crimes: (allegedly) killing the great holy knight, (allegedly) threatening to slaughter the entire royal family, and eating the world's entire supply of Twinkies.
- In an episode of Bleep Bloop, the 'Phantom of the Office' pays a visit and lists his favorite games as follows "Let me see, hoop stick, drown the cat, drown the rat, hobble the goat, and frogger, frogger was hard!"
- In the "The Problems with Jeggings Continues" sketch, Mr. S lists off innappropriate articles of clothing that will not be allowed in class, such as "NO cellophane hoodies, NO bra cardiagns, NO U-Neck T-shirts, NO Hollister CLOTHES!" This trope actually applies to the entire sketch series, where he emphasizes jeggings over the extremely revealing and often indecent outfits worn by other students.
- In the video Duck Hunt: Behind the Scenes, the dog describes formula RD-601 (used to punish players who cheat the games) as such:Duck Hunt Dog: It's a mixture of crystal meth, jet fuel and Pixie Sticks.
- In "Facebook History of the World", the Romans mention that they like War, Starting War, Having Wars With People Multiple Times, Even More War, Just A Really Obscene Amount Of War, Rape, and Sandals.
- This Meme has the main character reading up the demands of the kidnapper, but the thing that bothers him the most is the spelling errors.
- The Salvation War: The commander of the sub that nuked Tel Aviv finally wakes up in Hell and is informed of the charges against him: " Captain Alex Ben-Shoshan, commanding officer of the Israeli Navy Submarine Tekuma. You are charged with crimes against humanity, treason against the human race, one hundred and fifty three thousand, six hundred and twenty counts of murder in the first degree and failing to complete your navigation logs."
- Likes: Blood, death, knives, psycos' [sic], pointy objects, Green Day, and... staying up all night.
- SCP Foundation:
- We have SCP-048, an SCP slot which was retired from the catalog and no longer assigned due to misfortunes befalling every item it was assigned to. It mentions that personel working with items assigned the number "have had a 50% higher rate of turnover due to death, dismemberment, and disciplinary action."
- "Helen Homemaker's Hints for the Harried Housewife" is a book which contains instructions that, if followed exactly as written, result in successful meals, birthday parties, or whatever. Those instructions start off as slightly strange, but as a subject continues to read the book and follow the instructions...the instructions turn into detailed rituals [...] Most of these rituals involve murder, cannibalization, sexual encounters, self mutilation, and canned vegetables.
- Songun Blog, which is a parody of North Korean propaganda practices claims America is "filled with unemployment, foreclosures, crime, drugs, prostitution, murder and jaywalking."
- Parodied in part one of The Claire Floogin Movie.
- This list of "Ghetto Names".
- There exists a website called kids-in-mind.com which gives detailed ratings on any possibly objectionable material in films. Anything that could (ir)rationally be called offensive is listed.
- Take for instance, Law-Abiding Citizen, a film that scored a 9/10 in violence thanks to people being dismembered, blown up, incinerated, poisoned, suffocated, raped, and stabbed. The icing on the violence cake? "Two men eat food using their fingers."
- One of only four examples listed for Sex and Nudity was "A man and his wife kiss in several scenes." possibly not knowing that married couples do that sometimes.
- In Open Blue, the Axifloan Coalition lists various crimes that various Pirate Lords and ladies are wanted for. While some have pretty serious lists throughout, others... not so much. From v4's Pirate Lord list: Pirate Lady Lucille Prideux's list ends with "Theft in general" while Captain Van Wijk's ends with "Blasphemy" (which is pretty light compared to his other crimes). The real cake takers, however, are Captain Garth, with "Unlicensed operation of a menagerie", and Captain Ingrid, with "Insulting Admiral Flota Vladimir Ilyavich Tokarev, HERO OF THE TRIBES".
- The Angry Video Game Nerd:
- He spent 30 seconds solid insulting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES with some of the most vile profanities in the history of the English language, concluding with: "It fucking sucks, it sucking fucks, it fucking blows, it's a piece of shit... and I don't like it."
- He did it again with Deadly Towers: "This game is a chicken-licking-finger-fucking son of a bitch! This game is ball-cider! The Assholians bow down to this piece of shit! In other words, the game sucks."
- The review of the game adaptation of Beetlejuice has an Alliterative List as he rattles out LJN's modus operandi concerning the games they create, including: Bouncing Bullshit, Perpendicular Dick Ploys, Bitch Barrier, Inanimate Anal Assassins, Fruitless Farts, Diarrhetic Diversions, Freeform Fuckery, Pinpoint Piss Taking, Rat Trap Crap Shoot, and Bad Music.
- Something Awful's review of Grand Theft Auto IV in the style of Jack Thompson notes a (fake) scene where the player carjacks and stabs a family driving to church, then notes that the in-game vehicles have no turn signals.
- Protectors of the Plot Continuum: PPCers often start out the chargelist with things like grammar and spelling errors, move on to bigger charges like "disrupting the fabric of reality", and end with things like "having a stupid name", "pissing off PPC agents", etc. An example is Acacia's addendum in This Mission. Another had a character charged with rape, child abuse, and "having an annoyingly complicated house to navigate".
- From part one of the Werewolf Prevention Guide, "You may remember me from such videos as Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse, Protecting you and your family from Vampires & Advanced Billiards Tutorial."
- In one episode of Atop the Fourth Wall, Linkara rattles off a list of evil robots, which includes The Terminator and Robbie The Robot.
- When the Cornette Face became an Ascended Meme, a short video was made describing its purpose. It pulls this trope twice.First debuting in Botchamania 84, the Cornette Face has been used to summarize the emotions brought on by insane booking decisions, complete disregard of basic wrestling principles, and late WCW Kevin Nash matches. The bad wrestling featured alongside the Cornette Face is made to look worse than it already is, as it appears that the footage has shocked Cornette to the point where he cannot even move. He is powerless to move. He is powerless to rant. He is powerless to spit on Eric Bischoff's windshield.
- It also dips into this in video 121. "Blind Ref?! Deaf Ref?! Stupid Ref?! Mullet Ref?! FUCK THIS COMPANY!"
- When the Cornette Face became an Ascended Meme, a short video was made describing its purpose. It pulls this trope twice.
- GameFAQs: Many people on Current Events say there is a special place in Hell for child molesters, murderers, and people who upload multi-part files to Rapidshare.
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog:Dr. Horrible All the cash! All the fame! And social change!
- The Nostalgia Chick's review of top movie villains includes captions listing the various characters' prosecutable crimes. Amid such offenses as "Treason", "Manslaughter", "Conspiracy to Genocide" and the like are occasional mentions of "Littering" (discarding a bone from dinner) or "Animal Cruelty" (squashing bugs).
- On the Something Awful forum thread that started The Slender Man Mythos someone made this comment:Thanks to this thread I now hate trees, windows, and tall people.
- Wikipedia is pretty rife with this:
Robertson's phantasmagorias were meant to terrify the viewers; they included stories about witches preparing for a sabbat, the witches from Macbeth, the temptation of saint Anthony, resurrection of the dead, and patriotic themes.
- According to her Wikipedia page, after Boudica's husband died, his will was ignored. The kingdom was annexed as if conquered, Boudica was flogged and her daughters raped, and Roman financiers called in their loans.
- On the Wikipedia page for sleep deprivation, there's an image that lists the effects, some of which are irritability, cognitive impairment, memory lapses or loss, impaired moral judgement, hallucinations, and severe yawning.
- On the Wikipedia page for the SS: "Members of labor organizations and those perceived to be affiliated with groups (religious, political, social and otherwise) that opposed the regime...were rounded up in large numbers; these included clergy of all faiths, Jehovah's Witnesses, Freemasons, Communists, and Rotary Club members."
- On the Wikipedia page for the Malleus Maleficarum: "The Malleus Maleficarum accuses witches of infanticide, cannibalism, casting evil spells to harm their enemies, and having the power to steal mens penises". Granted, some (roughly half) of the population may feel that the last is the most horrific thing ever, but still.
- From Wikipedia's article on Bert Is Evil:"The website featured manipulated images of the puppet consorting with nefarious figures including Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and Jerry Springer."
- The video for The Bloodhound Gang's "The Bad Touch" inspired this bit on Wikipedia. Everything but the last one kind of works, but chefs...?The video reached #11 on MuchMusic's 50 Most Controversial Videos for references to zoophilia, sexual lyrics, insulting French people, gay people and chefs.
- From Wikipedia's entry on ailurophobia "A noted sufferer was Napoleon Bonaparte. Other sufferers may have included Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan, Mussolini, Hitler [and] La Toya Jackson."
- The page on buzz words says that some of the common misuses of buzz words include thought-control, perjury, and... disguising idle chit-chat as important discussion.
- It also says that the Greek goddess Hecate was associated with magic, witchcraft, necromancy, and... crossroads.
- The Wikipedia page for the game Hocus Pocus (no relation to the movie) offers this sentence:Throughout his journey, Hocus encounters strange and sometimes dangerous creatures, like mummies, bats and Eskimoes.
- On this entry about anonymous, it claims that McKay Hatch recieved, "Hate mail, obscene phone calls, and bogus pizza deliveries."
- The Polish Wikipedia's article on Étienne-Gaspard Robert:
- "Gerald Arthur "Jerry" Sandusky is an American convicted serial rapist, child molester and retired college football coach."
- The wiki Encyclopedia Dramatica has a page called "Offended", devoted to the most obscene and disgusting pictures found on the Internet. After literally ''dozens'' of horrible pictures, it ends by showing George W. Bush.
- The disclaimer for an (in character) advertisement for Survival of the Fittest spinoff Virtua SOTF reads as follows.
- Side effects include moral, gender, sexuality dissonance, trauma, depression, stress, addiction, nausea, mental affliction, nightmares and tiredness.
- The American Anime Otaku did a review of Death Note and after showing the clip of the death of Kuro Otoharada while Light Yagami was testing the notebook, the Otaku said, "Excuse me!? No, no, no, no, no. This is gotta be some coincidence. Let's try this again. Let's see. There's... Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or... Hugo Chavez or... Kim Jong Il or... Justin Bieber..."
- "Baby's Named A Bad Bad Thing" FAQ has tips on naming your child: "Do a Google search for your name ideas. If all you get are porn sites, white supremacist groups, and pictures of My Little Pony, it's a bad name."
- My Way Entertainment's The Juggernaut (Bitch!) gets so angry, that he states what he's going to do to the offending party:Juggernaut: I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna rape him, I'm gonna eat his fucking costume...
- Cracked loves this.
- According to 7 Kama Sutra sex tips that will put you in the hospital, the "Vow of Painful Heating" requires a man to drink "a mixture of cow urine, cow shit, grass, water, milk, butter and yogurt".
- Also, in the article "7 Reasons the 21st Century Is Making You Miserable," the author illustrates the lack of substance in Internet criticism:I've also been called "asshole" and "cockweasel" and "fuckcamel" and "cuntwaffle" and "shitglutton" and "porksword" and "wangbasket" and "shitwhistle" and "thundercunt" and "fartminge" and "shitflannel" and "knobgoblin" and "boring".
- From The 8 Creepiest Cases of Identity Theft of All Time: He was charged with three felonies that could land him in jail for up to 15 years. Worse, he got called a "stupid dickhead" by a comedy website.
- In the article on 6 Random Coincidences That Created the Modern World, they show a series of pictures of things that are "Gavrilo Princip's fault": World War I, The Great Depression in Germany, Adolf Hitler, World War II, the Hiroshima bombing, Stalinism, The Vietnam War, and hippies.
- And there's a literal case of the trope minus the arson in this article.
- Number 15 in 26 Great Movies from the Villain's Point of View reads "Against a team full of murders, rapists and Adam Sandler...".
- Also, this article about food myths mocks scaremongerers by saying: "Whoa! Holy shit! We love the way the writer crammed in every scary word they could think of: rape, war, cancer, emphysema, respiratory distress, anemia, constipation, irritability, blindness, Canada."
- "8 Mind-Blowing Realities of Our Future Full of Old People" describes a likely reaction to a proposed solution to the coming farm labor shortage. "Oh hey, let's import unwhites to do our labor! Why don't we bring back slavery and dial-up Internet service while we're at it?"
- From 5 Inexplicably Creepy Episodes of Family Friendly TV Shows: "Although every show we've mentioned so far was supposed to be family-friendly, they all had something a little unsettling to begin with: Tiny Toons and Family Matters had child abandonment; The Fresh Prince had unseen gang violence; Pokémon was Japanese."
- From 6 Movies That Accidentally Recreate Real Mental Illnesses: "The specific details vary, but the basic plot of every werewolf movie involves a person undergoing a painfully gruesome transformation into a giant and/or vaguely humanoid wolf creature, either by the light of a full moon or whenever they goddamned feel like it. Once the transformation is complete, the werewolf will then supermurder everything in the immediate vicinity, rape a bunch of people to death or play air guitar and be really good at basketball."
- The lead of 5 Heartwarming Accomplishments by Hardened Prison Inmates claims that humans are "capable of some pretty terrible stuff, like robbery and murder and Bono."
- According to 7 Modern Dictators Way Crazier Than You Thought Possible, "in a two-hour-long rambling speech at the U.N. that saw the walking out of several delegates and the spontaneous combustion of scores of others, Gaddafi expressed support for Somali pirates, called Barack Obama "my son" and claimed that Israel was responsible for JFK's assassination. At the end of the speech, Gaddafi also added that his people had jet lag."
- From 7 Small Fights That Got Out of Hand Quickly: "The crowd of surf aficionados tore down street signs, looted shops, and played bongos when no one asked them to."
- The 4 Most Depressing Unknown Final Chapters of Famous Bands states that Alice Cooper's cd Billion Dollar Babies "touched on ghastly subjects like necrophilia, sexual harassment, and dentistry".
- Yes, Cracked certainly does enjoy this. "Here's the highlight reel of the game of whack-a-mole life has been playing with John Lyne's body: He very nearly drowned, has been involved in three car accidents, was hit with a live electrical cable, was struck by lightning — twice — and was plowed over by a city bus. And when he digs into jelly beans, he keeps finding black ones."
- From The 5 People You Become After a Night of Drinking, about an angry drunk: "He was demanding to see the owner, picketing up and down the bar, and eating french fries."
- 5 Absurd Movie and TV Premises That Actually Happened decided to switch things up, and put the jaywalking in the middle (insanity!): Nancy, of the show Weeds, is described as having a life increasingly full of "rich, handsome suitors (including the mayor of Tijuana, with whom she lived in a mansion), noisily slurped iced coffees, and an eventual rise to the upper echelon of drug smugglers".
- From 5 Terrible Scenes That Almost Ruin Awesome Movies: "The 2008 Swedish vampire movie Let the Right One In deals with many serious issues, like self-sacrificing love, bullying, and being Swedish."
- From 7 Promotional Stunts by Musicians That backfired Hilariously, discussing a band that blocked a major freeway to perform an unannounced, illegal concert: "After the cops mercifully got them to stop playing, the group had an impressive amount of charges levied against them, including resisting or delaying a police officer, unlawful assembly, and being way too old to have the same hairdo as the guy from Workaholics (without a permit)."
- According to The 6 Biggest Dick Moves in the History of Video Game Design, the plot of Clock Tower II : "Alyssa goes to visit her relatives after being released from a mental asylum and finds that one of her cousins is hacked apart, another is now a knife-wielding psychopath, and someone totally touched her stuff while she was away despite her repeatedly telling them not to."
- Cracked videos also use this trope. In Why the Harry Potter Universe is Secretly Terrifying, Swaim says, "We killed Hitler, Hussein, and Houdini!"
- From Mark Reads Harry Potter Goblet of Fire Chapter 10.
- Mark: There's also a great deal of commentary on slavery, oppression, privilege, and why Percy is so goddamn annoying.
- Epic Meal Time: Harley, after ordering a Baconator and fries in a Wendy's drive-through, is told the drink would only be twenty cents more."Your drink will be?" "Fresca."
- A certain 2012 review:Pretty much every kind of imaginable catastrophe can be found in this film. Earthquakes? Check. Volcanos? Check. Collapsing skyscrapers? Check. Uncontrolled fires? Check. Raining ash? Check. Plane crashes? Check. Capsized ocean liners? Check. Tsunamis? Check. John Cusack as an action hero? Check — say anything, but not that!
- In the online game Monster Galaxy, you can go on a quest to retrieve some compromising photos. They show a man committing various felonies like robbery, but the last photo is one of him jaywalking near a "Don't Cross" sign.
- Recent entries of the Madness series by Krinkels contain easter egg posters with things written on them for those willing to pause the animation and read. In Madness Aborgation, there's a poster that reads "WANTED: DEAD, "Deimos" Murdurer, Liar, Thief, Conspirator, Traitor, Smoker"
- In an interview with Suicide Girls, Doctor Steel says that those that have attempted world domination in the past have gone about it in the wrong way. "War, destruction, genocide, mini-malls..."
- In The Frenemy's advice on seduction she is recommending that girls lie to guys in bars, giving examples such as, "Hey, I'm a surgeon. With a heart of gold." "I'm a hooker who can fly!" and "I'm not going to get obsessed with you."
- Uncyclopedia's article on the Grim Reaper says that he "was forced to arrest himself on trumped-up charges of assault, murder, looting, arson and being far more interesting than is the legal limit." May also double as Arson, Murder, and Admiration.
- During a job interview which takes place in the middle, of all things, a space invaders review, we get "our company does not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, enslavement to eldrich abominations, or against the living dead... Bald people need not apply."
- One account on the Something Awful forums was permanently banned for the following reasons: 6 bans, 20 probations, constant shitposting, spelling more "moar." (it helps to realize that permabans are generally given for severe or repeat offenses, as punishment for failing some sort of challenge, self-imposed or otherwise, or for being a previously permabanned member.
- An article for The Onion parodying coverage of the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks claimed that Americans would rather think about the attacks than any of the dreaful events that followed:Phyllis Bennett of San Jose, CA, [...] considered 9/11 a notably less unpleasant topic than the Iraq War, the worldwide financial meltdown, Hurricane Katrina, the nation's debt burden, the deaths of 6,200 U.S. troops, China's rise into a global superpower, the housing market, relentless partisan bickering, millions of job losses, the war in Afghanistan, nuclear proliferation, unchecked climate change, declining household income, swine flu, or the 9/11 Truth movement.
- SF Debris
- In one of his Doctor Who reviews, he mentions that the alliance against the Eleventh Doctor included "The Daleks, the Cybermen, and the hordes of angry David Tennant fans."
- In his review for Voyager's episode "Meld", Tuvok needs to simulate something in order to get himself angry. He points out that Tuvok had a wide variety of things that could choose from, including his family being killed, his wife being violated, his planet getting destroyed, or spending a few minutes with Neelix. He chooses the last one.
- The third season finale of David Mitchell's Soapbox featured a run down on the topics covered over the season, ending withAnd the of course, the big three — the subjects it would be a dereliction of my duty not to address on this platform: maintaining the stability of our planet's resources, the urgent need to convince the skeptics of our environmental peril, and the imperative never to go "woo" at a sandwich.
- There are quite a few of these examples in Jib Jab's year-in-review episodes, but they mostly have to go to "2011, Buh-Bye!" A few examples are:
- This verse:
- A verse which could be either this or Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick:The S&P blew up our rating.
The jobs market stayed in a slump. (A slump!)
The debt ceiling had us debating,
While Weiner just tweeted his junk.
- Another verse:There were Occupy Wall Street protesters,
And folks who will surely be missed.
- And here's one more verse:Quakes! Crimes! New signs!
- It's been in just about every year:In 2007, there was famine, fire! Don't forget Sanjaya!
- Subverted in one episode of Andrew Klavan On The Culture when he was discussing about how "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".Klavan: Shouldn't it be paved with bad intentions, or flaming bricks, or copies of the New York Times, or maybe the steaming entrails of Communists and Nazis?
- On Rational Wiki's article on Phyllis Schafly:"[...]The passage of ERA, she declared, would mean Government-funded abortions, homosexual schoolteachers, women "forced" into military combat, men refusing to support their wives, and unisex bathrooms."
- Skippy's List has examples:106. I may not trade my rifle for any of the following: Cigarettes, booze, sexual favors, Kalishnikovs, Soviet Armored vehicles, small children, or bootleg CD's.
- From Barats and Bereta's "Mattress Sale!" episode:Barats: Cuz Monday I go to jail: For Tax Evasion! Child Pornography! And Jaywalking!
- During the "Not Safe for Work" warning in Chip Cheezum's Bad Anime #2 video:Chip Cheezum: "...[T]o give you examples of what's in this show is: Murder, sex, attempted rape, lots of nude prostitutes, more murder, murder, murder, murder, murder, killing, murder, a man gets his neck shot so many times his head falls off, a man gets his head torn off by a subway car moving in the opposite direction, BROOKLYN ACCENTS!
- In Jon Lajoie's video Mysteries of the Universe:
- The Nostalgia Critic
- He spoofed an odd scene in the He-Man and She-Ra Christmas Special where Skeletor used his magic staff to make parkas for two kids he kidnapped.
- In his "Top 11 Saddest Moments" video, when talking about Thomas J. Sennett's funeral from My Girl, he has this to say about Anna's situation at that point:Critic: Not only is her only friend in the entire world dead, but she's the one that knocked down the beehive that caused him to get stung to death, it's because of her mood ring that Culkin went back, her dad is the undertaker of Culkin's body, the funeral is held at HER house and she finds out the teacher she had a crush on is getting married ON THE EXACT SAME DAY.
- JonTron: 17 LIFE SENTENCES, 5 LETHAL INJECTIONS, 10 DECADES OF FAMILIAL SHAMING
- GNN's Lori Prince Live does an interview with the Mad Hatter and March Hare who are for the legalization of drugs. When stating they simple hold "harmless tea parties" anonymous insider 'Ms. A' issues the following statement: "What these two call harmess tea parties are nothing more than backyard, drug fueled, interspecies-orgies, where underage drinking and smoking go hand in hand amid psychedelic acid tripping and improper use of the condiment, mustard, all delivered in haze of smoke that would make Cheech and Chong pass out from overload." Hatter promptly takes offense to this stating that it was not mustard, but lemon zest.
- The first VideoGameConfessions featuring Metal Gear's Solid Snake combines this with Crosses the Line Twice whilst uncovering the origins of Snake's box: the box he is, in fact, a 'security blanket,' that he has carried around since, at age 5, he hid it while witnessing the murder of his parents. After his parents were killed, the killer proceeded to tap dance on the corpses, use them perform The Muppet Show's "Pigs In Space" Routine (with Snake's father playing Miss Piggy and his mother as one of the male pigs), disembowel them and play "Under the Sea" on their rib cages, before finally mixing then in a blender with his own urine as a drink. The final insult: stealing the change from Snake's piggy bank. Later on, however, Dominic discovered that Snake was, in fact a clone, and the box was alive.
- In Kickassia, although it was never shown, the bloopers show the unused takesnote of Bennett the Sage's suggestions of what to do with the Nostalgia Critic:Take 1: I say we castrate him with a fork, tie him to a cactus, then play piñata with his entrails.
Take 2: I say we eviscerate him with a sawblade, and laugh at his misfortune and play in his blood.
Take 3: I say we trick him into having sex with a transsexual prostitute and laugh at his misfortune.
Take 4: I say we strap him to a work-to bench, pour honey on his genitals, then fire ants, and then watch as he dies as insects slowly bite away his flesh.
Take 5: I say we get a vat of liquid nitrogen, put his hand in there, wait until it freezes over, then claw it out with a hammer.
Take 6: I say we kill him.
- Jew or Not Jew is a website that rates famous people based on how Jewish (or not Jewish) they are, with the highest possible score being fifteen and the lowest being zero. As of this edit, there are only three people with a score of zero: Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler, and Mel Gibson.
- From the Game Grumps, we get these examples:
- In Sonic '06 Part 9, after Arin makes a rape joke and justifies it with "it's only a joke":
- Also in their Dead Space 3 video:Jon: You should just go to Hell and die.
Arin: We're already there Jon. We're already there. There's men with baby heads. There's a drill going "ktiky-tiky-tiky-tiky". There's an on screen menu telling you what to do! This is Hell, Jon.
- Sonic '06 #45:Jon: You died in a fucking shallow pond, you piece of shit, you imbecile, you USELESS PIECE OF FUCKING—OATS!!
Arin: Did you just— "oats"???
Jon: I fuckin' went there, dude, I'm really sorry. I know your family is multi-grain....
- Occurs in a Some Jerk with a Camera review. And naturally, only the Jaywalking one has anyone acting outraged.Some Jerk with a Camera: No, look, just because your life is a lie doesn't mean you can't be happy. Just look at me! My whole life is a lie and I'm happy as a clam! I've never told anyone this but I am Nicole Simpson's real killer. Yeah. And I shot Tupac. And Biggie. And JFK. And J.R. Ewing. I escaped from Gitmo twice and I still have the tag to prove it. I- I I- *pause* I am Jack the Ripper. And the Zodiac Killer. And Keyser Söze. And the undercover cop in Reservoir Dogs. Uh, I started the goddamn Chicago fire. I canceled Firefly! I'll confess to whatever you want just please for the love of god don't bring Urkel back from the dead.
- From The Runaway Guys' first Mario Party video:Jon: We set the man out to drown in the ocean, and then you threw a bomb at himnote .
Chugga: And stole all his money.
- Obscurus Lupa:
- In her series of Charmed reviews, she likes to talk about how the Charmed Ones are actually evil. In one video, she points out that Piper has raised a son who kills someone while he's still a baby, grows up to become the evil ruler of the world, and "looks hilariously like a member of Nickelback".
- In another video, she plays a clip of Phoebe claiming that something is her worst idea ever. Lupa points out that some of her previous bad ideas make this one pale in comparison, like choosing to become the evil Queen of the Underworld, and also wearing that stupid-looking flamenco shirt with the detached sleeves.
- You Have Become Your Avatar: Upon waking up in the Trauma Inn, Xion!bRaH said, "This isn't my body, this isn't my house, and it's too early to wake up!"
- From Mary Sue Problems:Mary Sue Problem #100: I'm not like the other girls because I'm telepathic, telekinetic, and psychic. Also I have like five different prophecies going on about me right now. And a vampire, demon, and werewolf are all fighting over me. And I don't wear make-up.
- Mr Repzion once made a Q&A video titled "Paganism, Sex Scandals, and Feet". note
- Matthew Santoro:
- Zig-zagged in Yo Mama. In the beginning of the video, Matt talks about what it was like to be a child, saying "Some kid would make fun of your mom, and then you'd cry, and then you'd end up punching said kid in the face, and then you grew up with violent tendencies which caused you to lose every job you've ever had because you keep punching your bosses in the face, and then you'd use all your newly-found free time to make videos on the Internet!" note
- In Winter is WICKED!, Matt says that winter is bad, because winter means no more sunny days, no more warm weather, and no more girls in bikinis.
- In THE GREATEST EVAR!, Matt is surprised to learn that Homer Simpson was voted as the greatest character created for TV or film from 1990 to 2010. He objects, saying that while he likes Homer Simpson, he thinks that Darth Vader, Batman, and Hannah Montana deserve the title more than Homer Simpson.
- In Psychic Octopus & Oil Spills, Matt says that when he watches TV, he watches "important stuff", like House, Entourage, and Barney & Friends.
- In World of Warcraft BEATDOWN, Eugene is embarrassed about an incident that once happened to him where someone made a fake Facebook profile with the name "Sexy Lexi" and a revealing profile picture and added him as a friend. He defends himself to Matt by saying, "Yeah, OK, that only happened once, and she said she liked me. And she was really pretty. Plus, she said she liked my lightsaber."
- In Worldwide Internet Control!, Matt says that Kim Jong-il, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Steve Ballmer note always plagiarize other peoples' ideas.
- In The 10 Types of People on Instagram, Matt complains about people who use obscure hashtags on Instagram like #BooBooKittyPictureFun. He says, "#Annoying, #Overkill, #Stop. #BooBooKittyPictureFun."
- In Why Beards are Awesome, Matt says that a beard can be useful for carrying things such as weapons, tools, and snacks.
- PBS Idea Channel: Mike's description of "horror proper" in "What Do Horror Movies And Cable News Networks Have In Common?", as illustrated by the 90 percent of the iceberg that's submerged:Fiscal crisis, water shortage, income disparity, climate change, school shootings, social unrest, high unemployment, more Transformers movies
- On YouTube, user GrapplingIgnorance mentions in his video here that he has chosen not to have kids. He admits that it might deny humanity a great mind like a future Einstein, "By not reproducing I've also potentially prevented creating another Hitler, Osama Bin Laden or Justin Bieber."
- The John Dredge Nothing To Do With Anything Show has a parody of the Are You Being Served? theme song based on Dante's Circles of Hell, which ends with this:Lift girl: Eighth circle: Fraudsters, thieves and fundamentalists, hypocrites, astrologers and comedy impressionists. Going down... Ninth circle: Satan, treachery and pants.
- This tumblr post contains the trigger warnings for abuse, blood and bad art.
- This article, titled "The 30 Wickedest Villains by Disney", lists Cruella DeVil's crimes as "Dangerous Driving, Theft, Cruelty to Animals, Puppy Killing, Smoking in an enclosed Public area".
- The Tourettes Guy explains why he and his ex-wife got divorced:Danny: My wife was fuckin' everybody in Bismarck.Interviewer: Is that why you two got a divorce back in 1999?Danny: That, and her spaghetti sucked dick.
- On The Best Page in the Universe, in this post: "People don't need to be coddled. Humanity has survived holocausts, wars, natural disasters, plagues and reality television."
- Farce of the Three Kingdoms points this out early on, with the terrible omens from heaven including a giant snake monster, earthquakes...and transgender chickens. The last of which is the biggest problem.
Arson Murder And Jaywalking / Web Original