Inazma Delivery is a CGI comedy series by Kanaban Graphics, the creators of Usavich.
The first season, which aired in 2016note consisted of ten short 2-minute episodes. It was followed by a second seasonnote in 2017.
On what should be a normal working day, Hemingway, a young pig working for Inazma Delivery company encounters a strange alien called Bytheway (yes, really) looking to be taken back to their home planet.
Chaos and car chases ensue.
- All There in the Manual: The names of certain characters and details about the setting are not mentioned in the series itself, only in promotional material and online.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Although Bytheway is always shown wearing a tatty shark outfit, they sometimes pick up objects using a green appendage that comes out of the mouth of the costume.
- Bytheway uses this mouth/arm tentacle to swallow a TV and use it to communicate with Hemingway. After eating it, the screen, including the TV presenter, looks distorted and alien looking.
- Drives Like Crazy: Bytheway drives violently when listening to music in the van. Hemingway also drives erratically during a car chase with an owl looking to capture Bytheway.
- Engrish: Hemingway is shown learning a few English phrases from his TV, until Bytheway eats it. This might be an example of Intentional Engrish for Funny however, as one of the phrases he learns is "By the way, I'm a sexy girl".
- Flying Saucer: Bytheway's personal ship and the mothership for his race both resemble very angular flying saucers.
- Goofy Suit: Bytheway wears a shark costume with underwear over the top of it.
- Happy Dance: Bytheway dances every time something good happens.
- No Inner Fourth Wall: The English teacher reacts with horror when Bytheway eats the TV he was on.
- The Men in Black: More like an owl in black.
- Tranquillizer Dart: The owl agent tries to use both a giant claw and tranquillizer darts to subdue Bytheway. After failing several times, he decides to flat out try and kill the alien with missiles.