Naikaku Kenryoku Hanzai Kyosei Torishimarikan Zaizen Jotaro is a 2006 anime series revolving around the titular agent, Zaizen Jotaro, who fights crime in an over-the-top manner on the behalf of the Government Crime Investigation Agency (GCIA) with the goal to defeat the increasing corruption of public officials in Japan.''Jotaro's claim to fame comes from its unintentional hilarity: the show had really low production valuesnote , to the point where it can be considered both a self-parody and a textbook example of several bad tropes.
This Show Contains Examples Of:
- The Ace / Canon Sue (Zaizen)
- Authority Equals Asskicking
- Captain Ersatz: James Bond, anyone?
- Internal Affairs (the GCIA)
- Off-Model: To the point where it had to be fixed for the DVD release. As a bonus, the original, unaltered version of the first episode was also included for a comparison.
- Pastel-Chalked Freeze Frame: Constantly.
- Testosterone Poisoning