When ultra-sonic wave emitting dinosaurs begin wreaking havoc across the world, the 00 Cyborgs are called back into action. Along the way they encounter a Mysterious Waif named Helena who soon turns out to be much more important than she appears.
- Achilles' Heel: Quite literally in the appropriately-named robot Achilles' case. It probably wasn't a good idea to name your Giant Robot after his weak spot, Black Ghost Leader.
- As Long as There is Evil: The leader of Black Ghost claims that he will return as long as humans continue to be violent to one another.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Helena defects from Black Ghost and begins helping the cyborgs after 009 saves Helena from falling to her death.
- Composite Character: Helena gets given the title of "Cyborg 0010", with the character named Cyborg 0010 in the manga becoming "Cyborg 0011".
- The Black Ghost leader in this movie takes the form of a large humanoid bird statue reminiscent of the Demon Statue in the manga.
- The robot Achilles also bears more of a resemblance to Atlas from the "Mythos" arc.
- Refusal of the Call: 003 refuses to return to being a cyborg at first, but she quickly changes her mind.
- Robotic Reveal: The sea dragon seen at the beginning of the movie is (unsurprisingly) revealed to be a robot created by Black Ghost.
- Villain: Exit, Stage Left: The Black Ghost Leader disappears before the 00 Cyborgs can fight him, vowing to return again.