ArtisWitch is an original web anime created through a collaboration between Sunrise and Japanese music talent agency Asobi System about a witch-in-training named Nina who runs a shop that reveals the inner wishes of her clients. These wishes in question are often artistic in nature.
Each episode concerns a new character's internal struggles. Each of them visit the shop to "peer deeper" and get thrusted into a visually striking acid trip, accompanied by music.
All six episodes can be officially seen on YouTube here. After the original airing the channel focuses on producing music videos. Has an official website.
This show provides examples of:
- Acid-Trip Dimension: This show is the master of this. Once an episode, the main client visits one to discover their inner wish.
- Costume Porn: All of the clients have shades of this in the Acid-Trip Dimension sequences, with a minor inversion with Akihiro from Episode 3, whose outfit in the magic dimension is somewhat plainer than the girls.
- Cute Witch: Nina is one in training.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Ruru from Episode 4 is this, with Nina sporting a similar dress during said episode.
- Familiar: Nina has Pig and Chameleon keeping her company and guiding her with running her new shop.
- Incompatible Orientation: Somewhat inverted in Episode 5 with Tiara and Saki. Tiara, a lesbian, wants a monogamous relationship with Saki. While Saki does like women, she's not interested in being exclusive with any one person, making the two incompatible romantically.
- Magical Girl: The series focuses on Nina using her magic to help those who come across her shop realize their true desires and give them the resolve to achieve those goals.
- Transformation Sequence: Nina has one during Episode 1.