Zentrix is a CGI donghuanote which began airing in Hong Kong in 2003. The basic premise was that a princess had to go back in time to prevent an evil AI from taking over the world, with the help of her trusted robot. Produced by IMAGI, the Hong Kong-based company responsible for the Astro Boy and TMNT CGI films. The human characters weren't all too well animated; however, the robots were very well animated.
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: Doctor Coy's lab is invaded and destroyed near the end of the series.
- Big Bad: Omicronpsy, who wants to take over Zentrix City and rule its inhabitants.
- Bittersweet Ending: Omnicronpsy is defeated, but goes back in time along with the Zeus.
- Dark Chick: Silver General, who is pink and noticeably has more of a female based appearance than the other robots.
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy: Omicronpsy's mooks, particularly when they're invading Doctor Coy's lab. The dark and silver series robots do sometimes avert this before inevitably getting blown up.
- Red-Headed Hero: (Or heroine) Princess Megan
- Transforming Mecha: Silver 02 can turn into a plane! Doesn't stop her getting destroyed pretty quickly.
- Your Princess Is in Another Castle!: Princess Megan successfully shuts down all the zentriums powering Omicronpsy, only to find he has made a new body that can work independently of them.