Based on observation, most ukes...
- Are shorter than the Seme, most often One Head Shorter.
- If they wear glasses, they will be round.
- If male, will look more feminine.
- If female, will look more masculine/tomboyish.
- Have larger, rounder eyes.
- Weaker, physically and (sometimes) mentally.
- Have a higher-pitched voice.
And during the act, most ukes...
- Are down on their back, hands, knees, or stomach.
- Cry out.
- Pant more.
- Sometimes clench their fists.
- Blush more profusely.
- Sweat less compared to the Seme.
- Have their eyes squeezed shut.
- Sometimes have their head turned away, and/or cover their faces with their hands.
- Is the one being kissed.
- Cling onto the Seme, in a hug.