- Moana gets her foot stuck in coral underwater, and after breaking free, she has a large bruise.
- Maui has a hotfoot when running across Te Kā's body in lizard form. Also when he's fighting Tamatoa and crawling toward his fishhook, the crab stabs his claw into Maui's foot to drag him away.
- Frozen: The Duke of Weselton repeatedly steps on Anna's feet while they're dancing.Queen Elsa: Well, he was sprightly.
Princess Anna: Ah! Especially for a man in heels!
- Anastasia steps on the Prince's feet during every few seconds of their dance in Cinderella III: A Twist in Time.
- Lampshaded in Animalympics (1980). As the narrator waxes philosophical on "the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat", the last phrase comes out just as the polar bear carrying the torch through a desert starts hopping and blowing on his poor, sand-scorched feet.
- A classic example is Starscream in The Transformers: The Movie. As Autobot City transforms, he gets his foot stuck in a closing door. He has to blast it (and his foot) to get out, leading to the classic whine, "Owww, my foot!"
- On The Great Mouse Detective, Olivia stomps on Fidget's good foot, eliciting cries of, "Ow, my foot! My only foot!"
- Patou the dog from Rock-A-Doodle bites the evil owl's foot in order to save Edmund (who was turned into a cat by the owl's magic) from being eaten.
- Thumbelina in Thumbelina, when Mrs. Toad (an anthropomorphic toad wearing high heels) steps on her foot.
- Ice Age 4: Continental Drift: Louis slams a heavy ice chunk on Captain Gutt's foot, making him release Peaches.
- In Happily N'Ever After, when Frieda the Wicked Stepmother puts Ella in a chokehold, Ella escapes by stepping on her foot.
- In Aladdin, during the "One Jump Ahead" chase scene, Aladdin vaults over a bed of coals. The pursing guards hop and scream in pain as they run across the hot coals, but once they're on the far side, go right back to chasing Aladdin as if nothing happened.
- In Madagascar, Alex stubs his toe on a rock while running through the jungle, and then hurts his other foot on a thorny vine.
- During one of the live-action sequences in The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part, this happens to Finn and Bianca's mom, twice, with Lego bricks. She ranks the pain as just below that of childbirth.
- What ultimately causes Zig-Zag in The Thief and the Cobbler to hate Tack so much - the Thief tries to steal from Tack, who sewed their clothes together and in the struggle, accidentally dropped tacks and sewing supplies into the streets where Zig-Zag was walking.
Agony Of The Feet / Animated Films