Volvic has aired several advertisements regarding their water and Volvic Revivenote . The most well known are the four that feature George the Volcano (voiced by Matt Berry) and Tyrannosaurus Alan (voiced by Tom Goodman-Hill), with the former recommending the latter to try out some of his water. You can watch the ones with George and Alan here, and one with inventing the wheel here.
These ads provide examples of:
- Animate Inanimate Object: George is a volcano who can speak and move his hands.
- Badass Boast: What one would shout after drinking Volvic."Come on, world, I'll have you for breakfast!"
- Crunchtastic: "Volcanicity", a trait possessed by Volvic mineral water.
- Executive Ball Clicker: The third Alan & George commercial shows that tyrannosaurus Alan owns a Newton's cradle with skulls rather than balls alongside other office-like equipment.
- Inventing the Wheel: It looks like a Neanderthal just invented the wheel, but it turns out he invented a stripper pole.
- Large Ham: George shouts a lot and likes to gesticulate when talking with Alan.
- Signing-Off Catchphrase: George exclaims "Yes!" at the end of most ads with him.