These pages have proven to have a high Signal To Noise Trainwreck (or is susceptible to Flame Bait), which has been cleaned up by limiting examples to only allow one or more types of Playing with a Trope. Mostly Omnipresent Tropes.
Has nothing to do with Queer as Tropes.
Tropes listed below may not feature these examples:
- The Air Not There: Everything except aversions and subversions.
- Album Filler: Everything except discussed, lampshaded, or parodied examples.
- Anthropic Principle: Everything that isn't from shows, games, etc. where the Principle is mentioned, invoked, or demonstrated particularly well.
- Background Music: Everything except lampshades.
- Big Anime Eyes: In the case of works from Japan, examples should only be added if they are cases of Lampshade Hanging, Subversions and Aversions.
- Black Dot Pupils: Straight examples.
- Can't Drop the Hero: Everything except aversions
- Evil Is Not Pacifist: Everything except aversions and subversions.
- Heroic Build: Everything except exceptions, justifications, and exaggerations.
- Hollywood Blanks: Everything except aversions and inversions.
- Infinite Stock For Sale: Everything except aversions and inversions.
- Instant Thunder: Everything except aversions and subversions.
- Law of Inverse Recoil: Everything except aversions.
- Most Common Superpower: Everything except justifications, lampshades, and Played for Laughs.
- New Tech Is Not Cheap: Straight examples that are not central to the plot.
- Nobody Poops: Everything except lampshaded examples.
- No Dead Body Poops: Everything except aversions.
- No Such Thing as Alien Pop Culture: Straight examples.
- NPC Random Encounter Immunity: Straight examples.
- One-Steve Limit: Straight examples.
- Plot Device: Everything except lampshaded, invoked, and discussed examples.
- Porn Without Plot: Everything except discussed examples.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: Aversions, which may be listed in SugarWiki.No Problem With Licensed Games instead.
- Stepford Consumer: Straight examples.
- Third-Person Flashback: Everything except subversions and aversions.
- Three-Month-Old Newborn: Everything except aversions, subversions, inversions, parodies, and justified examples.