So, going to read Project Horizons. Last time I read Fallout Equestria was when it was finished so I may not remember everything about the setting, I apologise if I see contradictions where there aren't any so just correct me in the comments if you donít mind. I canít guarantee funny or insightful commentary. I can guarantee Mass Effect references and gushing about Steel Rangers and unarmed characters. Since I talk with someone who does read Project Horizons thereís a few things I've picked up, hazily remember or possibly invented out of thin air. These may or may not be correct but I may as well list them. Donít confirm or deny these. If you're reading with me which I acknowledge as being unlikely feel free to ignore these.
Things I think I know about Project Horizons.
- Itís more grimdark than FOE.
- It's longer than longcat.
- Blackjack hates mercy kills.
- She does however kill a whole vault of foals.
- Blackjack gets a companion who uses Power Hooves (this is tentatively my favourite one)
- Blackjack gets a companion who is turned into Rainbow Dash and thinks this is a bad thing (tentatively my least favourite)
- All the villains are sympathetic?
- Reapers and Harbingers exist. They may be related. Iíd like to say Iíll try not to make Mass Effect jokes when they show up, but thatís a lie.
- Thereís a Ranger called Steel Rain. Heís a combination of Elijah and Hardin. Meaning heís most likely going to be the best guy ever.
- Thereís also a Ranger whoís an Unarmed specialist and can throw floors at people. He may also be the best guy ever.
- Thereís someone who wants to kill everyone so they canít kill each other. This doesnít feel like a feasible plan but whatever. If it is true prepare for Starchild references.
- Blueblood is awesome in this fic. This is a great thing, more fics should have him being awesome.
- Goldenblood is maybe a Sue?
- Blackjack and Littlepip meet at some point at Tenpony.
- Thereís a star that eats peopleís souls. I donít know if this is metaphorical or if there is literally a star with jaws only used for souls.
Well, let's begin. Unless you're reading this before I upload the next section. In which case wait a bit.