guyy on Sep 6th 2011 at 12:46:22 AM
Last Edited By:
Arivne on Mar 15th 2019 at 5:19:22 AM
Page Type: Trope
Wondering where The Hero gets his bravery, skill in combat, or love of raspberry pancakes? Well, as you can see on this chart, he's got a portion of his brain devoted to each of those things, along with other sections for the rest of his character traits!
Used to point out, and usually make fun of, the qualities and/or un-qualities of a character, group, or stereotype.
- In Panty and Stocking's opening theme, while not a full map, Panty's Brain is filled with the words "Men" and "Sex", while Stocking's Brain has "Sweets" and "Goth".
- Unsurprisingly, the cover of, and some of the pages in, My Dog's Brain has a dog's brain maps.
- Used for The Brain of a Conservative Republican and The Socialist Brain of a Liberal Democrat. - Weblinks Are Not Examples
- An episode of The Weekenders has Tino speculate that the "look cool" part of Carver's brain has expanded to the detriment of all the other parts with a diagram like this.
- In The Simpsons episode "Moms I'd Like to Forget", a diagram shows that the majority of Marge's brain consists of the "Repressed Rage" center.
Feedback: 12 replies