At issue:Should Leprechaun Color Scheme be renamed? Vote UP to rename, DOWN to keep the current name. The trope: "this is when the main outfit of a redhead or auburn-haired character is green" Reasons to rename:
- The trope name is not clear. The name sounds like it's about the depiction of leprechauns, not redheads in general.
- Additionally, it only evokes the "green" part of the trope, not (necessarily) the "red haired" part.
- As commonly as it's used, it only has 25 wicks and 14 inbounds
- Its redirect, Redhead In Green, has 11 wicks and 43 inbounds.
- For some people "Leprechaun" automatically means "red hair".