2. Thadeus Collins - A jail warden, whose entire prison population tunneled out to freedom. The Daltons tunnel into the prison and blow it up, not knowing that the warden had already left using one of the tunnels.
3. Snake Feather - A Native American witch doctor. He gives the Daltons some magic mushrooms, causing them to hallucinate a bizarre dream sequence. When they awake Luke informs them that they have already killed him.
4. Dr. Aldous Smith - A traveling quack doctor whom the Daltons force to drink his own medicine. He drops dead, though he actually just fainted because he was not used to drinking water.
5. Tom O' Connor - An old timer who supposedly disappeared into his gold mine. Luke meets him beforehand and explains the situation. The Daltons search from him in a mine-cart leading to a chase scene that resembles a rollercoaster ride. When they find the old timer, he acts like a ghost and convinces them that he has been dead for some time.
6. Sam Game - A former gambler who saw the light and became a clergyman (even though he still uses and references gambling terms in his sermons.). He is killed in a game of Russian roulette, which, of course, turns out to be faked.
7. Bud Bugman - A train driver. The Daltons try to kill him by derailing the train he is riding on to a different direction. Bugman hides in the tender car while his assistant tells the Daltons that he was killed and the body fell off the train during the derailing.
8. Mathias Bones - An undertaker, accompanied by a vulture. The Daltons ambush him by shooting him dead from his carriage (they actually shoot a dummy).
9. Judge Grudy - A judge. The Daltons plan to kill him at the party he holds after a rodeo, but Luke uses a fake newspaper to fool them.
2. Thadeus Collins
3. Snake Feather
4. Dr. Aldous Smith
6. Sam Game
7. Bud Bugman
8. Mathias Bones
9. Judge Grudy
Showing 15 edit(s) of 66