* BerserkButton: [[http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson167.html Proposition 8]].
* DoAnythingRobot: [[http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson1228.html Apparently all of them if he turns out to be right]]
* FreudianSlip: He once went as this for Halloween.
* NotActuallyTheUltimateQuestion: [[http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson722.html Therapeutic miscommunication]].
* TheTalk: On the differing views of [[http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson736.html Sex Ed]]
Started in 2008, it has as of this writing over 1700 strips. Dante occasionally hosts a live stream for the making of the comic. These are normally ended with Him doing an impression of a raptor in a situation. It is awesome. It is also somewhat interactive with its occasional "homeworks". It's also the only homework you've ever wanted to do.
Each comic takes the form of Dante, the professor of a class comprising of his viewers, standing with a blackboard with the day's lesson written on it. The lessons cover a wide range of topics, from social issues to practical advice to literary references (notably to [[Literature/AlicesAdventuresInWonderland Lewis Carroll]]).
It also includes a monthly crossword by Justin Smith.
Started in 2008, it has
** German is not, however, a German Shepherd. He's a large Beag- no, a Treeing Walker Coonhound.
* ThatPoorCat: According to Dante cats make the best erasers
* ThatPoorCat: According to Dante cats make the best
* NotThatKindOfDoctor: Dante himself as well as this strip on [[http://survivingtheworld.net/Recitation68.html getting a doctorate]]
[[caption-width:315:Daily Lessons in Science, Literature, Love and Life.]]
** I am so so sorry
Showing 15 edit(s) of 23