** Cornelia x Gilbert G.P. Guilford
* When Megatron launches his assault on the Ark, he will have Anya accompany him and hunt down Lelouch. Once that happens, before any fighting can start, Megatron will ask Lelouch just how much does he know about his mother. Lelouch will at first try to not listen to Megatron, and will attack him, only for Megatron to spill the beans about how Marianne was in cahoots with Charles, to which Lelouch will obviously deny it at first, and then ask Lelouch: “Why don’t you ask her yourself? (turns to Anya) Isn’t that right Marianne?” Confused, Lelouch will ask Anya what is Megatron talking about, to which Marianne will be forced, through some means, by Megatron to reveal everything. Lelouch will not take it well, and proceed to fly into an UnstoppableRage at the Marianne possessed Anya, with Marianne repeatedly begging Lelouch that she won’t fight him, but Lelouch won’t listen to a word she says, and will continue to lash out at her. Megatron will then sit back while chuckling: “ (FingerTenting) I’m going to enjoy this.”
** Jossed. Megatron is not aware of Marianne’s survival, only her complicity in the Ragnarok Connection.
* When Lelouch first fought the Dark Mordred, it was to save Optimus from being killed. Sometime later, Lelouch will fight the Dark Mordred again, but before Anya can get into a defensive stance, Marianne will take over, and will not fight back against her son. When that happens, Lelouch will realize that something is ''very wrong'' with the pilot, and will ask WhyIsntItAttacking
* It’s a small detail, but perhaps such a reveal could serve as an homage to the human villain Meltdown from “Transformers: Animated.”
* Milly, Rivalz and Euphemia will join the intelligence, espionage & public relations branch.
* Nina, Lloyd and Cécile will join the research & development branch.
* Cornelia will join the military affairs branch.
* If the two parter is adapted into the story it just makes sense. Starscream is unlikely to go rogue unlike in Prime and if Megatron takes advantage of Optimus' amnesia he'd be unlikely to put Optimus on the path to discover he'd been lied to or contact the Autobots. Gino however might do it however, as he is working for them against his will and did intend to join the Black Knights before he was forced to surrender.
Showing 15 edit(s) of 19