* “They don’t sleep any more on the beach” from the intro to “Sleep”. Just the man’s voice alone with nostalgia for the good old days is heartbreaking.
* “Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven” features a beautiful build-up to a crash that feels like dawn... It can make one tear up every time.
* The end of “Storm” with the sampled speech.
* “Chart #3”, with its incredibly somber violin solo over which appears a sample of a preacher talking about dying and seeing the face of God, can be extremely depressing.
* It’s already mentioned on the heartwarming page, but “Antennas to Heaven” has been known to move people to tears of joy, between the sounds of children playing and the highly emotional instrumental passages that follow.
* The end of
Showing 15 edit(s) of 31